Dark skin vs light skin, colourism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
I have no idea why Somalis are arguing about light skin vs dark skin like we're AA.

In our immediate families you'll see one child who's dark skin and the other light skin. It really shouldn't be a big deal.
It seems like this problem exists mainly on the internet and among some elders, but I've seen some young Somalis IRL applauding others of how "arab" they look though

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
:snoop:
Nigga happy for being mistaken as a gaalo :snoop::kanyehmm:

Shit I've been mistaken for Ethiopian and Eri once but you don't see me bragging :holeup:
I get mistaken everyday sxb.Anyways you look like a typical moryaan.Whoever mistakened you for a Habash must've been blind.The moryaan look is very unique.Just look at Sheikh Shariif :chrisfreshhah:

RudeBoi

I once shared with me what I've been mistaken for, and he dragged me real bad! Calling me "bucked tooth xaalimo", "charcoal" etc :mjlol:
You said you look like a Moroccan and other North Africans.I replied saying the only North African you look similiar to are Darfurians :mjlol:

Merca

Inactive.
You said you look like a Moroccan and other North Africans.I replied saying the only North African you look similiar to are Darfurians :mjlol:
:mjlol: you don't know how I look though. The only type of Ethiopians people mistake you for must be those living in the omo valley :mjlol::mjlol:

RudeBoi

:mjlol: you don't know how I look though. The only type of Ethiopians people mistake you for must be those living in the omo valley :mjlol::mjlol:
If you are Hawiye you probably look like Sheikh Shariif with a Hijab on :kanyeshrug:

RudeBoi

I get mistaken for Amhara,Tigray,Sudani and even Southern Egyptian.My look is common in Somaliland/Somali Galbeed.While typical walanweyns look like Swahili byproducts

I get mistaken for Amhara,Tigray,Sudani and even Southern Egyptian.My look is common in Somaliland/Somali Galbeed.While typical walanweyns look like Swahili byproducts
Nigga still rambling on about not looking Somali and even makes a list of what he'd rather look like :dead::dead:

Shit an Eri asked me for directions in whatever language they speak, does that mean I'm special now?:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending