dark/brownskin somali appreciation thread

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
You posted this bc you’re insecure about your skintone. But yeah sure, whatever you say.

lmao if you say so miss . the gag is, i dont resemble any of these girls skin tone . but ok

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
Hey op I'm innocent in all of this.

View attachment 139467

Interesting how they only post models and other good looking people in general for their dark skin appreciation threads. Most horners look good with dark skin cause their Cushitic features and bone structure strongly resembles the European ones. We all know that having strong non-Cushitic Negroid features and plus having dark skin is what makes a black person look ugly. These pro black wannabes will never admit to this truth

Are you calling Allah's creations ugly?

I'm sick of the whole Eurocentric ideals of beauty has gotten to the point that a primarily dark skin ethnicity will clown another dark skin ethnicity. In the eyes of Allah you aren't better than one another except in deen. And in deen you would not make fun of our brothers and sisters over the features Allah swt blessed them with.

x z

Oh yeah I forgot. Everyone on this site is apparently light skin :ftw9nwa:

because the only skin tones are dark skin and lightskin right, no in between? baleeya nacas badhan, you lack sufficient brain capacity so i shall not respond further

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
because the only skin tones are dark skin and lightskin right, no in between? baleeya nacas badhan, you lack sufficient brain capacity so i shall not respond further
Sweetie you said “I don’t resemble these girls skin tones at all”. If you’re in between or “brownskinned” as some like to say, you’d still resemble these women too you moron :yloezpe:

x z

Every male here is 6’4 built and makes six figures. Every female here is lightskin virgin with soft hair. Get with the program.

dont make me feel sick please. what woman do you know in real life (not that many im guessing for some of you) who fawn over being lightskin? we're not back home and we dont bleach either. its only you guys who lie lie lie on their lives, features etc, cause ur insecure about yourselves, not us

dont make me feel sick please. what woman do you know in real life (not that many im guessing for some of you) who fawn over being lightskin? we're not back home and we dont bleach either. its only you guys who lie lie lie on their lives, features etc, cause ur insecure about yourselves, not us
Its a joke. Chilax

x z

Sweetie you said “I don’t resemble these girls skin tones at all”. If you’re in between or “brownskinned” as some like to say, you’d still resemble these women too you moron :yloezpe:

i look at my skin tone and only maybe 1 has similar. but it is not line with 'light skin' either. im not sure what your weirdo self is trying to point out. im the pick me apparently, for posting MEN and WOMEN of rich complexions to appreciate, yet you are here twerking for some Ioser faaraxs who prefer coffee colored women (who dont prefer them).

look up what pick me means, your ugIyass will be right there in the definition abaayo.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
i look at my skin tone and only maybe 1 has similar. but it is not line with 'light skin' either. im not sure what your weirdo self is trying to point out. im the pick me apparently, for posting MEN and WOMEN of rich complexions to appreciate, yet you are here twerking for some Ioser faaraxs who prefer coffee colored women (who dont prefer them).

look up what pick me means, your ugIyass will be right there in the definition abaayo.
I thought you weren’t talking to me no more :yloezpe:

How can your pickme ass call me a pickme? You’re the self-appointed Somali supremacist who’s always gassing up these abdis while they roast you in every other thread lmao

x z

I thought you weren’t talking to me no more :yloezpe:

How can your pickme ass call me a pickme? You’re the self-appointed Somali supremacist who’s always gassing up these abdis while they roast you in every other thread lmao

roast you know lmfao. that is a badge of honor dhoocilay

where am i gassing people? i shit and gas equally saaxib, not my fault u cant differentiate it, and i dont take stuff personal, i troll and enjoy the rebuttal of rattling some people here. u are a Ioser lmao, dont quote me or my threads again unless u want an ignore

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
green skin , dirt skin blue skin, dark skin , red skin light skin shit skin yellow skin send'em to my way I'll take anything. Ama 1ncel:mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts