Dar es Salaam shooter was on ‘revenge’ after police stole his gold

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
2021830637658906320979475.jpg

DAR ES SALAAM (HOL)- The 30-year-old man who killed four security officials near the French embassy in Dar es Salaam was a gold dealer on a supposed revenge mission after police allegedly confiscated his gold, HOL has learned.

A source privy to the family business and who did not want to be named told HOL Hamza Hassan Mohamed may have been motivated by police action and that he did not have any terrorist links despite his brother having been a member of the militant group Al-Shabaab.

“He took his gold to an Indian shop and while on his way back, police stopped him for not having a helmet. Despite Mohamed explaining to them that he had legal documents for gold trade, the police went away with the gold,” our source said.

Mohamed was known to be using a motorbike according to multiple sources quoted by Tanzanian media.

The source further noted that Mohamed returned to the police station with the gold trade documents but the police sent him away claiming they did not know him.

It is against this backdrop that Mohamed decided to go for the police, the source said adding, “he had a licensed gun as many people do in the gold town near Zambia’.

“His father bought land in the border town between Tanzania and Zambia and started the gold business.

His sons from the US and Canada had returned to run the family business.”

His father is reported to have died a while back and that his sons had taken over the running of the gold business in Chunya in Mbeya Region. Media reports in Tanzania said Mohamed was born in Upanga area in Dar es Salaam.

This whole situation is unfortunate and could have been prevented, looks like the brother was pushed to the edge and lost it after his gold was stolen from him by the police.

Wow. There were even some on here saying shit like “Of course he is Somali” when the story first broke. Bunch of Self Hating qasaaro walahi

Goes to show that our people may have been wronged. You can take revenge/shoot robbers in various countries.

RIP, he was a warrior. The Police stole his stuff. f*ck them.

Last edited:
I agree, f*ck the officers that stole his gold.

But I'm pretty sure he didn't kill those officers. The article says the victims were embassy security guards but the people that stole his gold were police officers.
He was probably in an adrenaline rush and couldn’t tell the difference

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I agree, f*ck the officers that stole his gold.

But I'm pretty sure he didn't kill those officers. The article says the victims were embassy security guards but the people that stole his gold were police officers.
wow, if that’s true then this is probably even more tragic, but at the same time I doubt they know who actually stole the gold.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2021830637658906320979475.jpg

This whole situation is unfortunate and could have been prevented, looks like the brother was pushed to the edge and lost it after his gold was stolen from him by the police.

Very very SAD and unfortunate. Walaahi it was a test from Allaah swt and he failed. NEVER Revenge if Someone Dhulms you. NEVER. I hope he killed the police who stole the Gold because that would be extremely dumb of him. Who gives him the right to Dhulmi other people just because his gold was stolen by thieves? Spreading misery? Greed is the root of ALL evil

Very very SAD and unfortunate. Walaahi it was a test from Allaah swt and he failed. NEVER Revenge if Someone Dhulms you. NEVER. I hope he killed the police who stole the Gold because that would be extremely dumb of him. Who gives him the right to Dhulmi other people just because his gold was stolen by thieves? Spreading misery? Greed is the root of ALL evil
is it halal to kill if its to protect ur own property in this case (gold)?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
And now he's dead with Tanzanian media painting him as a Somali terrorist so well done. Look what making a radical emotional decision has gotten him and his family.

Trending

Latest posts