Dangerous civil war rhetoric

Ugaaso

Deni
Yes sis I am also in Scandinavia as well.
Nice to meet. It's unfortunate we can't send private message to each other :icon neutral:

25298304-02C0-43B6-ACDC-FFEC4375AC0C.gif

@Manzana, iska ilali kuwan. they know no boundaries.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Disheshse and. Warsangali have been there for hundreds if years. Only Warsangali live in Sanaag. Boqor Kenadiid and Suldaan Maxamuud had wars in Bosaso and made peace in the early 1900s
Suldaan kenadiid is the suldaan of hobyo you mummbling buffoon he was not governing bosaso it was boqor cismaan realm as for warsengali they are not indigenous to bosaso district a few warsengali settled in galgala bosaso district after the cumar and dubais inter warsengali war and dubais lost soo they fled sanaag and mj let them settle on their land galgala which is part of bosaso district.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
this guy and his fake news. @Reiko and the other osman mohamuds the only reason why i ever bring up osman mohamud is too defend against this guys lies. i have never just started a topic about you guys but i wont allow these lies to spread. karkaar is shared between osman mohamud, cali saleebaan, ismail saleebaan, ugar saleebaan, ibrahiim saleebaan, cali jabrahiil, and more tribes. bari the three biggest tribes are calisaleebaan, deeshishe and dubays. thats just fact walahi. the mistake osman mohamud made is they abandoned murcanyo and bargaal and other small towns they shared with us and moved to qardo because of constant disputes. xariiro 60 years ago was shared but now it is 100% calisaleebaan. bro instead of lying just come here and visit. one visit and thats all it takes. come take a road trip with me. this guy doesnt realize there is more calisaleebaan in bosaso district than there is in qandala.
Dirty cuqdad ridden laangaab rodent hooyada waas dheh wuxu been badanaa laangaab foqol laangaab boowe the only place your tribe inhabit is qandala thats why today your land is controlled by terrorists guun yaheey guunta dhashay you eill be forever a slave of cismaan maxamud we own you cali besteen terrorists bastards blow yourself if you want thats why we are using the gorilla galaan to wipe you trash.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Suldaan kenadiid is the suldaan of hobyo you mummbling buffoon he was not governing bosaso it was boqor cismaan realm as for warsengali they are not indigenous to bosaso district a few warsengali settled in galgala bosaso district after the cumar and dubais inter warsengali war and dubais lost soo they fled sanaag and mj let them settle on their land galgala which is part of bosaso district.
We need to kick them out of our land galgala is wabeeneeye land :bell:

Boqor cisman is what i meant. Lakiin i dont believe the rest. Bring proof.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Boqor cisman is what i meant. Lakiin i dont believe the rest. Bring proof.
this guy gets his information from his ass. he doesnt know shit. he can never come to bosaso and say half the shit he says online. walahi.

Trending