Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Dhisheshe are original inhabitants of bosaso they settled with Majeerteen while dhulbhante and warsengali settled in sool and sanaag.

To appease dhisheshe and cali saleeban cause they were complaining of maxamud saleeban hegemony so cismaan maxamud gave the mayorship of bosaso to dhisheshe even though cismaan maxamud are the majority they settled for deputy mayorship of bosaso likewise cismaan maxamud divided up bari creating a new gobol called karkaar and gave governorship of bari to cali saleeban while cismaan maxamud settled for deputy governor to appease cali saleeban even though cismaan maxamud are majority in bari while karkaar is exclusively cismaan.

Bari districts

Bosaso district = cismaan maxamud iyo dhisheshe

Gardaful district = cismaan maxamud iyo siwaqroon

Qandala district = cali saleeban

Isku shuban district = cismaan maxamud
this guy and his fake news. @Reiko and the other osman mohamuds the only reason why i ever bring up osman mohamud is too defend against this guys lies. i have never just started a topic about you guys but i wont allow these lies to spread. karkaar is shared between osman mohamud, cali saleebaan, ismail saleebaan, ugar saleebaan, ibrahiim saleebaan, cali jabrahiil, and more tribes. bari the three biggest tribes are calisaleebaan, deeshishe and dubays. thats just fact walahi. the mistake osman mohamud made is they abandoned murcanyo and bargaal and other small towns they shared with us and moved to qardo because of constant disputes. xariiro 60 years ago was shared but now it is 100% calisaleebaan. bro instead of lying just come here and visit. one visit and thats all it takes. come take a road trip with me. this guy doesnt realize there is more calisaleebaan in bosaso district than there is in qandala.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
That's what my ex said too. Now she sees me as an ex then as a family member :pachah1:

I cheated on her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abdalla, cousins are off limits. Orod dadka kale aad ee gabdhaha reerka ciyaarta kajooji.

Reer-Bari

Are you sure about that? I read an article before (written by some canaan historian) about how dictator Barre tried to resettle non-natives in Bosaso (in particular Dhishiishe & Warsangeli) and that before the 70s there were hardly any of them in Bosaso city. Both of these clans are native to Sanaag. I had difficulties finding the article again but if I run into again, I will make sure to post it. It said that the original inhabitants were MJ and that all others arrived mainly in the early 70s.
thats not true. bosaso was originally dashiishe and carab salah and then came osman mohamud.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Keep on the Calacaal like a Naag

In the internet sida dumarka ayaad calacaaleysa, in real life sida dumarka ayaa la in wasaya langaab langaab dhalay, xinyihiina dagaal ha lagu nayaahe

War bax waryaa gashin ba tahay beelo kale baryayo inay ku racan, wat the f*ck is wrong with u waryaa? kalsooni iskuma gabtid ina gumeed la gumaystey ba tahay. All your people ana wax ka dhigay without me hargeisa wuxu aha 1960 wala yaqan waryaa, a fuckin desert and ur parliament was a tree.

Manzana

thats not true. bosaso was originally dashiishe and carab salah and then came osman mohamud.
Yes, @halwa and numerous others have already corrected me on that.

I was misinformed by an article I read before about Bosaso and Siyad Barre.

Manzana

I woudnt be surprised if you girls go together to the toilet

I was joking with suldaanka nothing serious, how could someone write Romans insulting a tribe
Quick question for you, it might be a bit random but I would appreciate your answer.....does the president of Somaliland region Muse Bixi still reside in General Morgans house in Hargaysa?

Reer-Bari

If your 1000 times larger why are you not independent like bah dubays? can u even name one abdi isse hotel? forget anything else. Show us where abdi isse left omar mahmoud oo 2 xiniyood yeeshtay oo dadka keligisa iska dhiciye? bah dubays is stand alone clan sxb, even ask @Manzana osman mahmoud hiil weligeen ma waydin unlike abdi isse who is stuck crying for omar mahmoud. So it's obvious your not larger then bah dubays or else you would've become stand alone clan and not a langaab hos fadhiyo reer mahad
walahi abdi issa own google hotel in galkayo.i stayed there because i used to date a abdi isse girl that got me a discount on that room. i stayed in that hotel for 2 months. abdi issa are by far the most ruthless sub clan in mudug. they were also the most feared pirates. abdi isse dont they diya. they believe in a kill for a kill no blood money

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Saxiib it’s originally dashishe and wabeeneeye and the rest came later.

@DR OSMAN are you trying to trigger me in every post you write? Buur Salax is a wabeeneeye town founded by a wabeeneeye stop claiming it as cumar maxamud owns it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Have any of u guys actually seen hargeisa in 1960? way before they came into Somalia and became educated and established wealth? these guys were living in conditions that is absolutely shocking. At least Majerten abadoned the north-east after the fall of sultanates in 1929 and moved to Mogadishu. But these guys had an administration up untill the 1960 with no moving to Mogadishu and have u seen how it looked like?

They didn't even government offices let alone a parliament building or any infrastructure. Everything was built after they joined Somalia. Ka bacdi xoolahan @Abdurahman_somali ayaa iska dhigayo inu la siman yahay Harti. Wat the f*ck is wrong with u. Ana wax ka dhigay waryaa, naga fariso. Mentally enslaved bad tahay.
article-2018055-0D223A8400000578-890_468x311.jpg

Manzana

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Have any of u guys actually seen hargeisa in 1960? way before they came into Somalia and became educated and established wealth? these guys were living in conditions that is absolutely shocking. At least Majerten abadoned the north-east after the fall of sultanates in 1929 and moved to Mogadishu. But these guys had an administration up untill the 1960 with no moving to Mogadishu and have u seen how it looked like?

They didn't even government offices let alone a parliament building or any infrastructure. Everything was built after they joined Somalia.
article-2018055-0D223A8400000578-890_468x311.jpg
sorry but only gaajos that haven’t established wealth went to the south, my family is not linked with the south and we have never been there. Alhamdulliah i can say all my grandfathers are pure civilians of bosaso

Reer-Bari

Saxiib it’s originally dashishe and wabeeneeye and the rest came later.

@DR OSMAN are you trying to trigger me in every post you write? Buur Salax is a wabeeneeye town founded by a wabeeneeye stop claiming it as cumar maxamud owns it.
lol how can buursalax and bososo both be waabaneeye orginally when they are so far away from each other. bro i respect you but you know me i like the truth be the facts in which we discuss our topics. bosaso was originally carab salax(yemeni tribe which got incorporated into a somali tribe) and deshishe. osman mohamud came right after them. thats why those 3 tribes live in the old own bosaso near the port. this is well documented. calisaleeebaan came from deeper in bari. but if we are all harti lol it litterally means that we all came from the same town. lets figure out which town that was. most likely somwhere in sanaag

lol how can buursalax and bososo both be waabaneeye orginally when they are so far away from each other. bro i respect you but you know me i like the truth be the facts in which we discuss our topics. bosaso was originally carab salax(yemeni tribe which got incorporated into a somali tribe) and deshishe. osman mohamud came right after them. thats why those 3 tribes live in the old own bosaso near the port. this is well documented. calisaleeebaan came from deeper in bari. but if we are all harti lol it litterally means that we all came from the same town. lets figure out which town that was. most likely somwhere in sanaag
All our awoowes are buried near Hadaaftiimo.

That's what my ex said too. Now she sees me as an ex then as a family member :pachah1:

I cheated on her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My god you can't help it can you cousin.. Too much info.. What you're doing is similar as to fishing with a hand grenade you'll just end up killing all the fishs near you and chase away all rest who are not near but swimming towards you:jcoleno::ohlord:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Saxiib buur salax was founded by Saalax Jamax Karshe a wabeeneeye businessman. You can ask anyone that wabeeneeye are one of the older clans in bosaso.

and by the way we live from bosaso all the way to ras kambooi, we are not concrated around some towns or cities like cali saleeban but we are wide spread. There are many towns through out bari and mudug that were originally wabeeneeye but then people started moving in and claiming it. Inshallah i will learn about our history and share it with other people

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can understand sade to say something, they contributed a-lot to Somalia but this duli isaaq what the f*ck is he smoking? look at hargeisa in 1960 u were nothing, u added nothing to Somali republic. We had to carry you and build u up. U added nothing for us. waa mid xun oo waxushka ah been bay ku soo aqriyeen, markasu afka la soo galaya doctor osman.