axmed madoobe just gave out 100 free houses to qaxootis from dadaab were they all ogaden?

i dont think they are, the Ogadens who go to dadab from ddsi or somalia go straight into wajjir or garisa and get kibanda, all we are required to do is proof to the ogaden ministers we are ogaden and bring proof/someone we know, my edo went from kismayo to wajir and got herself a kibanda,

the 00 people waa bantus, a lot of them, ahmed is being encoruaged by the |UN to bring them back to somalia,

i think he should make the eleys and bantus moved towards central somalia, but ahmed waa sheikh and is worried they will be killed on the way,

insha Allah if i was in charge my plan is to relocate the eleys t south west state as that is their native land, and take the bantus to xamar let them give hawiye beef,

i dont think they are, the Ogadens who go to dadab from ddsi or somalia go straight into wajjir or garisa and get kibanda, all we are required to do is proof to the ogaden ministers we are ogaden and bring proof/someone we know, my edo went from kismayo to wajir and got herself a kibanda,

the 00 people waa bantus, a lot of them, ahmed is being encoruaged by the |UN to bring them back to somalia,

i think he should make the eleys and bantus moved towards central somalia, but ahmed waa sheikh and is worried they will be killed on the way,

insha Allah if i was in charge my plan is to relocate the eleys t south west state as that is their native land, and take the bantus to xamar let them give hawiye beef,

Bantus would be safer and happier in Tanzania, like the ones who were brought back.

We need to advocate for their safe return. Walahi it's not fair for them to feel "weak" and "lower class" in what is meant to be their homeland.

Furthermore, their anger can easily turn into violence at some point. This is a security threat that needs to be dealt.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Get out of here with that BS. Reer Hersi established Garowe and everyone knows that. I am pretty sure that you as well knew that. I definitely seen a post of yours before saying that Garowe was started by reer Hersi, why the sudden change? Also, there is no way Bah Dubays out number reer Hersi in Garowe. If that was the case, you guys would have gotten a MP on your own instead of taking turns with reer Omar.

It's because you guys have burtinle you dumb ass. You got 3 seats for Burtinle. You split it up Garowe/Burtinle. 2 For burtinle and 1 Garowe. It's not because you are numerous. You don't even one soldier for god sakes, you don't have a damn army at all. It's all about the 'guns' in Puntland. After Issa Mahmoud ninka keeni kara 100 wiil oo ciidaan ah waa bah dubays. I've never seen in my life a reer hersi 'ciidaan' what the hell is wrong with you. And yes I changed after our eldest bah dubays taught me the history of Garowe.

Why don't you take the time to read about garowe history. Plus mind you this guy is the guy who 'resolves' all land and property issues for garowe people. He is the most trusted advisor to the courts in garowe about the history of garowe.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

please advise axmed madoobe not to allow hawiye or eelay into kismayu to start business. thats how they start their trouble , eelays come in droves and start selling clothes in the market at a low price and try to win over hearts and minds. but they are snakes who are have deep seated grudge against marexan and ogaden and wish to cause trouble.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
well this is natural when you take power away from MJ you will make sure they dont threaten you, besides, MJ killed their own president so their divion made them weak,

and yes he was allied with Ogaden as siad barre had a Makahil Ogaden mum, dhulbahante have always been brave somali warriors where dhulbahante it is said lost 70% of their people during the British wars against the darwish state

cabdullahi yuusf said if i knew somalia and hawiye would become what it turned out i would not have foght said barre,

man fight each other when they lose power, its the nature of man, but at least Ogaden, dhulbahante, Mj, and marehan placed the interest of somalia and somalis at heart, hawiye waa looter and no different than the south african bantus when they go crazy and loot and rape, waa cawaan

said barre did more for somalia in one month than any hawiye cawan leaders have for last 30 years,
You guys didn't become allies with dictator Barre because of his mother, he used you guys in order to take power from us. It was a divide and conquer method that Barre was very familiar with. He divided all Daroods and he gave power to MOD and you idiots just took it without ever critizing all the horrible things Barre's regime was doing to MJs. Anyways, he used your people and Dhulbahante's. Oddly enough thou, look at the present state of MOD alliance members. Marehan are homeless in Mogadishu, Dhulbahante have no rights in their own region, and for Ogaden well you guys don't have much power in Somalia (Jubaland isn't really doing that well). While on the other hand, MJs are doing pretty well these days Alhumdulillah.

Bantus would be safer and happier in Tanzania, like the ones who were brought back.

We need to advocate for their safe return. Walahi it's not fair for them to feel "weak" and "lower class" in what is meant to be their homeland.

We also need to stop discriminating against Madhibaan altogether.

i prerfer to send them to tanzania, but worried they may lose their islam/deen, insha Allah i plan to stand for jubaland presidency in 2027, when i am 40, PhD is ready, just age concern as the dastuur of jubaland says i must be 40, fair enough, it would give me enough time to save money and make links anyways, it may sound arrogant but since i have 11 awows buried in jubaland, kismayo, afmadow etc as my first ancetor came during the great Ogaden conquest of 1780 i feel like i am entitled to change the city and land i was bron in kismayo jubaland,

i want to create a singpore and that means no bantus, they hate somais and have cuqdad for ogaden and darood and somalis also i dont belivbe in muli cultural ideas, , i do not want them changing our features, the way we look, i dont want a 50 cent look alike married to somali females, like the black american bantus are marrying white girls now, i am Ogaden and prefer non somalis should be kept apart, this is how Ogaden has survived in Ethiopia, whlst other somali have been assimilated by oromo as we do not marry them or live with them, we are kinda racist shoot to kill an oromo raher than make him our in laws, it as kept us pure whilst dir has many inside 5th column enemies as they invite all willy nilly,

i would like to move them en mass, and ship them to xamar, let hawiye deal wit them , they have same culture,

if it was not against islam i would have gassed eleys and bantus and other yaryars as they bring issues, problems, we stops us from developing jubaland, i am an economist and know what the land needs, but i worry these ethnics will ruin it,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
typical @Manzana ignoring bah dubays elder xaashi garre who is 104 years old and was alive when Garowe was formed. He never mentioned your clan. I used to think that because I didn't know the history, but thankfully bah dubays ayaa ii caqli celiyay. You guys are 'qaxooti' from burtinle, shooooo go back to burtinle.

Manzana

It's because you guys have burtinle you dumb ass. You got 3 seats for Burtinle. You split it up Garowe/Burtinle. 2 For burtinle and 1 Garowe. It's not because you are numerous. You don't even one soldier for god sakes, you don't have a damn army at all. It's all about the 'guns' in Puntland. After Issa Mahmoud ninka keeni kara 100 wiil oo ciidaan ah waa bah dubays. I've never seen in my life a reer hersi 'ciidaan' what the hell is wrong with you. And yes I changed after our eldest bah dubays taught me the history of Garowe.

Why don't you take the time to read about garowe history. Plus mind you this guy is the guy who 'resolves' all land and property issues for garowe people. He is the most trusted advisor to the courts in garowe about the history of garowe.

No need to cuss waryaa. Get your point across without cursing.

We get 2 seats, one in Burtinle and one in Garowe. This army of yours, is it the one that consists of 100 boys? LOL

Sadly, your elder is misinformed. Reer Hersi are the original inhabitants of Garowe. Do not try to re-write history waryaa.

How is this elder "the one that resolves all land and property issues" when he himself is caught up in a land dispute and came to the court for assistance?

You guys didn't become allies with dictator Barre because of his mother, he used you guys in order to take power from us. It was a divide and conquer method that Barre was very familiar with. He divided all Daroods and he gave power to MOD and you idiots just took it without ever critizing all the horrible things Barre's regime was doing to MJs. Anyways, he used your people and Dhulbahante's. Oddly enough thou, look at the present state of MOD alliance members. Marehan are homeless in Mogadishu, Dhulbahante have no rights in their own region, and for Ogaden well you guys don't have much power in Somalia (Jubaland isn't really doing that well). While on the other hand, MJs are doing pretty well these days Alhumdulillah.

you idiots were very divided, you marginalised your own Mjs to the extent they killed their own son president sharmarke, and i believe siad barre worked with his reer abti because he had nothing to fear,
personally i dont think he feared Mj, they were powerless, after all if they were so powerful he wouldnot have taken the country with out blood, nor resistance,

putnland is losing land to 1doorland in the north west and to habar gidir always bombing galgaciyo, they have attacked galgakciy 44 times since 1994, it will never find peace,

Ogadne was heavily focused on ddsi for 30 years but no all ogadens from nfd, ddsi etc are focused on jubaland, we only created it in 2013 and yall existed with 100% daroods since 1998 so give us time, if we were so bad we would be killing all tribes, for the first time in somali history multiple tribes can eat from the same plate, but 5,000 Ogaden lads have died, no other tribe is willing to give their sons, Mj and marehan want jubaland to move forward but are not willing to die for it but also want ministers and seats when it comes time to share, this will not work, but we are ogadne and dont comlain much,

develop your region puntland, i will focus on my region jubaland, let each man sort out the land he is a majority in, unlike you in just focus on on puntland, i have 3 nations to focus n, but Ahamdulilah God ha made me lander and i will deal wit it, deal with 1dooristan, good luck,

let each man look after his own turf and maybe somalia will get back to track,

please advise axmed madoobe not to allow hawiye or eelay into kismayu to start business. thats how they start their trouble , eelays come in droves and start selling clothes in the market at a low price and try to win over hearts and minds. but they are snakes who are have deep seated grudge against marexan and ogaden and wish to cause trouble.

well we know they hate marehan as they were killed by marehan in the 90s, and hate ogaden since sayidka days,

they beg more than do busines,s but they are still cawan primitive like hawiye,

you know a olot of people in jubaland should be grateful for ogaden, i for example do not believe Mj and eley and jarer would exist in kismayo if marehan was in charge, sometimes we need that kind of ruthlessness,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No need to cuss waryaa. Get your point across without cursing.

We get 2 seats, one in Burtinle and one in Garowe. This army of yours, is it the one that consists of 100 boys? LOL

Sadly, your elder is misinformed. Reer Hersi are the original inhabitants of Garowe. Do not try to re-write history waryaa.

How is this elder "the one that resolves all land and property issues" when he himself is caught up in a land dispute and came to the court for assistance?

Nugaal is 4 districts. Garowe-Burtinle-Eyl-Dangarayo. 3 seats is assigned to each district. That gives Nugaal 12 seats. But Nugaal sacrificed 3 seats for 'bari' that's why they have 21 seats in Bari now. But if you look at Bari they only deserve 18 seats because they have 6 districts. 6 x 3=18, But the reer bari had some sort of disagreement between themselves when Puntland was formed and islan maxamed gave them 3 seats from nugaal portion which was 12 seats to settle their dispute and not stop it from forming Puntland. Now Nugaal is down to 9 seats.

Those 9 seats how it's shared in Nugaal, I am not sure. I will ask and find out. But they need to share it with 4 districts in Nugaal. Is it 2 seats x 4 districts which gives you 8 seats with 1 remaining? I am not sure. It will be interesting to find out how nugaal seats are shared.

As for your information Bah Dubays is doing rotations with Reer Omar only this year, we had the seat since 98 till 2019. Get the hell outta here with your bah dubays hatred. Bah dubays was told by 'boqor burhan' our 'rotation' inside osman mahmoud is up when the new parliament in somalia is formed in 2020. Our last time in Hamar as an MP was in sharif time. That was the main reason we lost our seat you duli reer hersi. Puntland don't like a clan having two seats at the same time, they told us to surrender our 'seat' in garowe to reer omar. Watch 2020 when Bah Dubays is 'federal mp' in mogadishu. You think Bah dubays inu duli yahay?

Manzana

you idiots were very divided, you marginalised your own Mjs to the extent they killed their own son president sharmarke, and i believe siad barre worked with his reer abti because he had nothing to fear,
personally i dont think he feared Mj, they were powerless, after all if they were so powerful he wouldnot have taken the country with out blood, nor resistance,

putnland is losing land to 1doorland in the north west and to habar gidir always bombing galgaciyo, they have attacked galgakciy 44 times since 1994, it will never find peace,

Ogadne was heavily focused on ddsi for 30 years but no all ogadens from nfd, ddsi etc are focused on jubaland, we only created it in 2013 and yall existed with 100% daroods since 1998 so give us time, if we were so bad we would be killing all tribes, for the first time in somali history multiple tribes can eat from the same plate, but 5,000 Ogaden lads have died, no other tribe is willing to give their sons, Mj and marehan want jubaland to move forward but are not willing to die for it but also want ministers and seats when it comes time to share, this will not work, but we are ogadne and dont comlain much,

develop your region puntland, i will focus on my region jubaland, let each man sort out the land he is a majority in, unlike you in just focus on on puntland, i have 3 nations to focus n, but Ahamdulilah God ha made me lander and i will deal wit it, deal with 1dooristan, good luck,

1. I take it that you didn't bother to read the article that I shared above? Here it is again, so that you can see for yourself that dictator Barre was indeed paranoid of Majeerteens unseating him.

https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ad114c.html

2. Jubaland does not belong to you only. It also belongs to Harti.

3. Isaaqland does not have an inch of MJ land...I think you need to tell that to your MOD alliance members i.e., the Dhulbahante's.

4. By the way, I must say, for someone who is"highly educated" you write like a person who has yet to complete middle school. Ceeb badanaa. War orod oo waxbaro.

HG arent the ones bombing lol its eelays and Madows, just from time to time its Mj vs hg taking place and we start shit too. Mjs dont live in northwest PL so what are you trying to say?

Manzana

Nugaal is 4 districts. Garowe-Burtinle-Eyl-Dangarayo. 3 seats is assigned to each district. That gives Nugaal 12 seats. But Nugaal sacrificed 3 seats for 'bari' that's why they have 21 seats in Bari now. But if you look at Bari they only deserve 18 seats because they have 6 districts. 6 x 3=18, But the reer bari had some sort of disagreement between themselves when Puntland was formed and islan maxamed gave them 3 seats from nugaal portion which was 12 seats to settle their dispute and not stop it from forming Puntland. Now Nugaal is down to 9 seats.

Those 9 seats how it's shared in Nugaal, I am not sure. I will ask and find out. But they need to share it with 4 districts in Nugaal. Is it 2 seats x 4 districts which gives you 8 seats with 1 remaining? I am not sure. It will be interesting to find out how nugaal seats are shared.

As for your information Bah Dubays is doing rotations with Reer Omar only this year, we had the seat since 98 till 2019. Get the hell outta here with your bah dubays hatred. Bah dubays was told by 'boqor burhan' our 'rotation' inside osman mahmoud is up when the new parliament in somalia is formed in 2020. Our last time in Hamar as an MP was in sharif time. That was the main reason we lost our seat you duli reer hersi. Puntland don't like a clan having two seats at the same time, they told us to surrender our 'seat' in garowe to reer omar. Watch 2020 when Bah Dubays is 'federal mp' in mogadishu. You think Bah dubays inu duli yahay?

Calm down, I have nothing against bah Dubays, I do however have something against people who try to make stuff up and try to re-write history.

Also, stop projecting waryaa, it's you who has some sort of deep seated issues against us reer Hersi's. Let it go boowe. When you guys came running to Garowe to escape bah Dir, it was us who let you guys live in peace with us. Is this the kind of thanks we get?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Manzana this elder of bah dubays is caught up in a land dispute, and for your information he isn't 'caaqil' either. We have lots old people in our clan because we don't kill each other and let out elderly live long lives to educate our youth about history, culture, tradition, and poetry. The second thing yes he is caught up in a land dispute, if you know garowe you will know 'reer badiye' abokor isse has flooded the town since 98 and claiming everything for themselves.

They surrounding land and territory that was never theirs and hence why the elder was in court to ensure to stop this. The land dispute isn't about his personal land, he is taking 'daamin' and paper work for other bah dubays who are being pushed by abokor isse in garowe. For every bah dubays is a noble and must be defended is our agreement as a clan.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If HAG wants beef, they can come to Galkacyo. They and MX can get this smoke;

tenor.gif

Come gimme the smoke baby

tumblr_oo3vh6Y8rA1vvme2xo1_400.gif

Dashiishe always lived in Bosaso though before any other, it was Dashiishe and Osman Mx. where do you get that they are from sanaag?
Totally wrong. The original inhabitants of Bosaso has always been Disheshe. Then it was Dubays on the western side of the small port city.
Plus During the Sayid wars the city had many fights as Mj and Warsan were fighting for the city. This was around the early 20th century. At this time Kenadiid and Ali Shire decided to make peace to protect their kingdoms. Disheshe are a minority in the city today they are slightly bigger than Os Mx as # 3 in the city

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Totally wrong. The original inhabitants of Bosaso has always been Disheshe. Then it was Dubays on the western side of the small port city.
Plus During the Sayid wars the city had many fights as Mj and Warsan were fighting for the city. This was around the early 20th century. At this time Kenadiid and Ali Shire decided to make peace to protect their kingdoms. Disheshe are a minority in the city today they are slightly bigger than Os Mx as # 3 in the city
Looooool@ Osman Mohamud being number 3 in their own city. Wax kale sheeg beenta iska dhaaf, ununka leh Bosaso and we are the majority.

Dhishishe are peaceful people stop hiding behind them to come at Osman Mohamud... You keep crying about the size of Osman Mohamud in every thread, war Naga fuuq.

Looooool@ Osman Mohamud being number 3 in their own city. Wax kale sheeg beenta iska dhaaf, ununka leh Bosaso and we are the majority.

Dhishishe are peaceful people stop hiding behind them to come at Osman Mohamud... You keep crying about the size of Osman Mohamud in every thread, war Naga fuuq.
Its nothing personal. Sidaa loo deeganyahay magalada baan sheegay. Disheshe were the OGs.

@Reer-Bari tells the standings of Bosaso

Trending