Dangerous civil war rhetoric

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Its nothing personal. Sidaa loo deeganyahay magalada baan sheegay. Disheshe were the OGs.

@Reer-Bari tells the standings of Bosaso
Ofcourse call on the biggest Osman Mohamud hater on sspot.

You guys are tiring, orod shaaqo yeelo adeer. Nagaa fuuq.

I wouldn't be surprised if both of you ran a secret Groupchat chanting Osman Mohamud is number 3 in Bosaaso.

Totally wrong. The original inhabitants of Bosaso has always been Disheshe. Then it was Dubays on the western side of the small port city.
Plus During the Sayid wars the city had many fights as Mj and Warsan were fighting for the city. This was around the early 20th century. At this time Kenadiid and Ali Shire decided to make peace to protect their kingdoms. Disheshe are a minority in the city today they are slightly bigger than Os Mx as # 3 in the city
it was dashiishe and some Osman Mx subclans most others are new arrivals. lol

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Looooool@ Osman Mohamud being number 3 in their own city. Wax kale sheeg beenta iska dhaaf, ununka leh Bosaso and we are the majority.

Dhishishe are peaceful people stop hiding behind them to come at Osman Mohamud... You keep crying about the size of Osman Mohamud in every thread, war Naga fuuq.
abayo either you want the truth or you dont. your right that osman mohamud alongside deeshishe and arab salah are the original owners of bosaso. the first settlers. but the size of bosaso has grown since then. for example in 1940. the size of qandala was over 100,000 people now its only like 50,000. the size of bosaso in 1940 was less than 30 thousand. people migrated to bosaso and the demographics changed. for example from barxada golis until the control is only inhabited by calisaleebaan, ugar saleebaan, cali jabrihiil, wabaaneye, and dubays. thats about 75% of the city. you guys live in the most expensive place. laanta hawada also knows as old town because it was build a long time ago. deeshishe and osman mohamud live only in laanta hawadal, netco, and near the port. which is 25% of the city. walahi thats too my knowledge. and reiko dont attack walahi im not tryne troll like some people but thats just fact. you will see when you come. and osman mohamud and deeshishe never buy land in calisaleebaan and dubays land but dubays and calisaleebaan own a whole lot of real estate on laanta hawada, netco and the port. even in qardo my grandpas land on two plots of land beside umar bin khatab masjid and we just got approached by denis brother to buy it. they think because we are calisaleebaan in qardo that we will sell our land for cheap. walahi its beside the old police station which my great grandfather was the general off. the reasonwhy im so close to osman mohanud is and i always hid this from somalispot because it will be so easy to find out who i am if you live in qardo is we are the one of the only calisaleebaans still left in qardo

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Ofcourse call on the biggest Osman Mohamud hater on sspot.

You guys are tiring, orod shaaqo yeelo adeer. Nagaa fuuq.

I wouldn't be surprised if both of you ran a secret Groupchat chanting Osman Mohamud is number 3 in Bosaaso.
if i hate osman mohamud for telling the truth. than so be it. you will see when every one tells you the truth when you come here. and by the way walahi i will give you 1000 dollars if what im saying is a lie. this is on everything. i will put it at amal bank and send it to you asap.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
if i hate osman mohamud for telling the truth. than so be it. you will see when every one tells you the truth when you come here. and by the way walahi i will give you 1000 dollars if what im saying is a lie. this is on everything. i will put it at amal bank and send it to you asap.

I doubt Ali Saleban is larger then Osman Mahmoud. You know why? Ali Saleban is only 7 Lineages.

Cowlyahan Ali
7 Families

Ismacil Ali
3 Families only

Bicidyahan Ali
3 families

Omar Ali
2 Families

Sicid Ali
3 families

Aadan Ali
2 Families

Yasin Ali
2 Families

The whole Ali Saleban is 7 Lineages with 22 Families. Where-as Osman Mahmoud is

1 Bahdir rooble
2 Bahaararsame
3 Bah yaaquub
4 Bah Dhulbahante
5 Reer samatar
6 Reer ugaaryahan
7 Reer nuur
8 Reer muuse
9 Samatar cumar
10 Muse suldan
11 Yusuf suldan
12 Dalal suldaan
13 Caamir mohamed
14 Muuse mohamed
14 Cilmi mohamed
15 Dudub Yousuf
16 Wacays mohamud
17 Guuleed mohamud
18 Nuux maxamuud (reer nuux)
I9 1smaciil maxamed
20 bahgareen
21 bah leelkase
22 bah dubays

Note Bah Dirooble is like 4 Families. Bah Dubays is like 2 families. Bah Yacqoub is 7 Families. Bah Gareen is 3 Families. Bah Leelkase is 2 families. Bah Dhulbahante is 4 families. Just the families I listed is a total of 22 families. I didn't even finish counting all Osman mahmoud like cilmo suldan or the isxuls or the 'cilmo maxameds'

The list just continues. In my estimation I think Osman mahmoud is about 40 families and Ali Saleban 20 families. We are like twice the size of ali saleban easily.

I doubt Ali Saleban is larger then Osman Mahmoud. You know why? Ali Saleban is only 7 Lineages.

Cowlyahan Ali
7 Families

Ismacil Ali
3 Families only

Bicidyahan Ali
3 families

Omar Ali
2 Families

Sicid Ali
3 families

Aadan Ali
2 Families

Yasin Ali
2 Families

The whole Ali Saleban is 7 Lineages with 22 Families. Where-as Osman Mahmoud is

1 Bahdir rooble
2 Bahaararsame
3 Bah yaaquub
4 Bah Dhulbahante
5 Reer samatar
6 Reer ugaaryahan
7 Reer nuur
8 Reer muuse
9 Samatar cumar
10 Muse suldan
11 Yusuf suldan
12 Dalal suldaan
13 Caamir mohamed
14 Muuse mohamed
14 Cilmi mohamed
15 Dudub Yousuf
16 Wacays mohamud
17 Guuleed mohamud
18 Nuux maxamuud (reer nuux)
I9 1smaciil maxamed
20 bahgareen
21 bah leelkase
22 bah dubays

Note Bah Dirooble is like 4 Families. Bah Dubays is like 2 families. Bah Yacqoub is 7 Families. Bah Gareen is 3 Families. Bah Leelkase is 2 families. Bah Dhulbahante is 4 families. Just the families I listed is a total of 22 families. I didn't even finish counting all Osman mahmoud like cilmo suldan or the isxuls or the 'cilmo maxameds'

The list just continues. In my estimation I think Osman mahmoud is about 40 families and Ali Saleban 20 families. We are like twice the size of ali saleban easily.
What about what your father said.

1. I take it that you didn't bother to read the article that I shared above? Here it is again, so that you can see for yourself that dictator Barre was indeed paranoid of Majeerteens unseating him.

https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ad114c.html

2. Jubaland does not belong to you only. It also belongs to Harti.

3. Isaaqland does not have an inch of MJ land...I think you need to tell that to your MOD alliance members i.e., the Dhulbahante's.

4. By the way, I must say, for someone who is"highly educated" you write like a person who has yet to complete middle school. Ceeb badanaa. War orod oo waxbaro.

out of 75 Mps you have 1 Mj and we gave 1 cortousty to dhulbahnate,

jubaland belongs to me, i own 11 and half degmos out of 15 degmos saxib, like it or not, its only why Ogaden was willing to sacrifice 5,000 boys, die for it and we will talk, until then minority rights, majorty rule, behave yourself and consider your self lucky for if marehan wa sin my shoes he would have exterminated yall, they know how to treat big talkers like you bootaayale

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Whatever happens in southern Somalia, Puntlanders won't be involved. Last time Puntland's army went to save Mogadishu, Isaaqland took over Las Anod. The Isaaqs are a bunch of cowards who can't do anything until Puntland is preoccupied with something. Even for Tukaraq, they took over it while Puntland was busy hosting failmaarjo and his cronies. Anyways, Puntland won't be making the same mistake again. MX don't count on PL. All PL will do is secure its borders and declare independence if another war breaks out in Southern Somalia again.
If we are cowards than come take it back. Talk is cheap. Wallahi we have humiliated you guys so know your place you filthy Madow monkey. We ain’t the ones losing land and 80km away from your capital. We keep karbashing you like the es y’all are:cryinglaughsmiley:

Stop crying and do something about it. Until than keep your mouth shut. How delusional one can be:cryinglaughsmiley:

Nobody speaking to you. Your Omar and Dubays. I will find out how many 'reer' or families exist in Dubays. I doubt it's much. Same goes for Omar. You don't have 40 families in Warsangeli.
:liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:
Omar is like Salebaan. Dubays is the same thing. Then there is Osman Ibrahim.
Go and find out you will be suprised.
If you need a link let me know.

40 families yet Dubays is waaay bigger than os mx

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:
Omar is like Salebaan. Dubays is the same thing. Then there is Osman Ibrahim.
Go and find out you will be suprised.
If you need a link let me know.

40 families yet Dubays is waaay bigger than os mx

I am not going to talk about population and warsangeli, labadu isma gabtane. Warsangeli waa langaab

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's fascinating coming from 13 men tribe.

At least anigu 13 menkayga way isbixiyeen. Magac 'gaar' bay lee yihin 'boohaaro' degaan gaar bay lee yihin oo ka baxsan 'osman mahmoudka' kale. We ain't sitting the same place like you warsangeli duli ah 500 years ba laga soo wareegay warsangeli iyo weli halkeedi kama dhaqaaqin, isma bixin, sanaag iyo in-yar bari kama balaaraan. Diyada all 'warsangeli' ba bixiyo for 100 geel halka bah dubays awoodisa warsangeli la'eg yahay oo isaga iska bixiyo diyada.

Ninkan naga gabta majerteenay intanan la tagin karbash heaven

At least anigu 13 menkayga way isbixiyeen. Magac 'gaar' bay lee yihin 'boohaaro' degaan gaar bay lee yihin oo ka baxsan 'osman mahmoudka' kale. We ain't sitting the same place like you warsangeli duli ah 500 years ba laga soo wareegay warsangeli iyo weli halkeedi kama dhaqaaqin, isma bixin, sanaag iyo in-yar bari kama balaaraan. Diyada all 'warsangeli' ba bixiyo for 100 geel halka bah dubays awoodisa warsangeli la'eg yahay oo isaga iska bixiyo diyada.

Ninkan naga gabta majerteenay intanan la tagin karbash heaven
Maskiin. You just learned about diya. Where did you get that warsangali pay diya all together??? You dont even know your family. Go find out how many qabils are in Warsangali and then families.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maskiin. You just learned about diya. Where did you get that warsangali pay diya all together??? You dont even know your family. Go find out how many qabils are in Warsangali and then families.

Can you name one hotel warsangeli? anigo bah dubays waxan magacabi kara dhowr hotel sida halal hotel ku yaalo qardho iyo city view hotel oo garowe ku taal. Meeye xininiyaha warsangeli?

Aar keen hotel uu dhigma bah dubays. Wallahi Bah dubays ka awood badan warsangeli gebi ahantisa.

52893195_2217741694952252_8445640995277635584_n.jpg

53274660_2217743381618750_3555656012490866688_o.jpg

54517324_2573278686075997_6066352567833591808_n.jpg

Can you name one hotel warsangeli? anigo bah dubays waxan magacabi kara dhowr hotel sida halal hotel ku yaalo qardho iyo city view hotel oo garowe ku taal. Meeye xininiyaha warsangeli?

Aar keen hotel uu dhigma bah dubays. Wallahi Bah dubays ka awood badan warsangeli gebi ahantisa.

52893195_2217741694952252_8445640995277635584_n.jpg

53274660_2217743381618750_3555656012490866688_o.jpg

54517324_2573278686075997_6066352567833591808_n.jpg
Again we are going by hotels:noneck:

Trending

Latest posts