Whatever happens in southern Somalia, Puntlanders won't be involved. Last time Puntland's army went to save Mogadishu, Isaaqland took over Las Anod. The Isaaqs are a bunch of cowards who can't do anything until Puntland is preoccupied with something. Even for Tukaraq, they took over it while Puntland was busy hosting failmaarjo and his cronies. Anyways, Puntland won't be making the same mistake again. MX don't count on PL. All PL will do is secure its borders and declare independence if another war breaks out in Southern Somalia again.

Thank you!

I wish we could place them on 'ignore', like we can on this forum.

I notice people on social media, particularly Hawiye, are trying to turn the Farmaajo beef into Daarood vs Hawiye.
The same people who benefited from 1991 and would like Mogadishu for Hawiye only, regardless of whether it is stable or unstable.

However, normal Daaroods, packed their bags and didn't look back at Mogadishu. We got the message loud and clear and actually benefitted massively from separating from the South.

Puntites will NOT start another civil war to defend MX thirst for Mogadishu. They are on their own.

Any Puntite who dies fighting in Mogadishu, deserves it.

hawiye is like shiite, the only thing that unites them is hate for darood but are not united and never had a hisotry of unity, nor does darood but atleast caghdeer and dabyaco know ehn to put their beef aside and get togther for a project, excluding dhulbahante and marehan who do their own thing and seem to be like a child who has beef for his dad, they keep away from darood affairs, marehan will rather deal with hawiye than darood,

marehan and ogaden worked together on MOD days in the 70s and Mj and OG have worked together from time to time concerning jubaland, but even darood is dis united,

i would say 1door are the only clan united but then again the whole of 1door can fit Qoraxey or nugaal in terms of land and people are like maybe 1/3 of Ogaden let alone darood so its easier to unite as a small tribe,

the only two daroods who stand on their wn feet and rely on themselves waa Ogaden and MJ, even if the all the ddsi tribes gang up on Ogaden OG stills comes on top, this is what hawiye needs to do, self reliance, move forward and not hold the nation to hostage

but hawiye doesn't want to rule, they dont want peace, they dont want unity, they dont want to allow darood to rule, how do you deal with someone who doesn't want to move forward on their own or with others?

if this donest work, lets just declare puntland and jubaland as break away nations and leave this hell hole waitng for xamar and hawiye to fix up, even in 10,000 AD they will not do it,

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Finally,

Do you "Daarood" obsessed MJs know that when Siyad Barre's goons ordered the rape of MJ girls in Mudug, it was HG who hid and protected our girls? "Allegedly".

People need to study the evil kacaan regime and smell the "Quule" shit stains.

Dictator Barre was paranoid of MJs. He thought an MJ would unseat him. So he tried to do everything to try to undermine our ppl. He gave most positions to Marehans, Ogaden & Dhulbahante (it was known as MOD alliance). He chased MJs out of their cities (Burtinle & Bosaso for example)...our ppl had to flee to Somali region of Ethiopia. While the MJs were gone, he convinced some minority tribes to go and occupy and claim the land as their own. In Burtinle, he told Awtable (probably spelt wrong I know) to go and claim it and those idiots actually tried to do that. Luckily, our ppl came back and today we are the majority and still run the town. What I find odd is that, those same awtable, who didn't reside in the city prior to Barre sending them there, are still trying to claim it as their own to this day.

In Bosaso, he told people who lived mainly in Sanaag (Dishiishe in particular) to leave their land and claim Bosaso as their own. Bosaso was always an MJ city (Osman Mohamud to be exact) and Barre didn't like that and he tried to change that.

Lastly, Barre tried to do the same in Kismayo, by getting his clansmen to go there in droves and claim it but luckily that too didn't work out for them. Kismaayo still belongs to its rightful owners.

Anyways, I agree with you that MJs need to always remember how cruel Barre was to our people.

https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ad114c.html

Ugaaso

Deni
hawiye is like shiite, the only thing that unites them is hate for darood but are not united and never had a hisotry of unity, nor does darood but atleast caghdeer and dabyaco know ehn to put their beef aside and get togther for a project, excluding dhulbahante and marehan who do their own thing and seem to be like a child who has beef for his dad, they keep away from darood affairs, marehan will rather deal with hawiye than darood,

marehan and ogaden worked together on MOD days in the 70s and Mj and OG have worked together from time to time concerning jubaland, but even darood is dis united,

i would say 1door are the only clan united but then again the whole of 1door can fit Qoraxey or nugaal in terms of land and people are like maybe 1/3 of Ogaden let alone darood so its easier to unite as a small tribe,

the only two daroods who stand on their wn feet and rely on themselves waa Ogaden and MJ, even if the all the ddsi tribes gang up on Ogaden OG stills comes on top, this is what hawiye needs to do, self reliance, move forward and not hold the nation to hostage

but hawiye doesn't want to rule, they dont want peace, they dont want unity, they dont want to allow darood to rule, how do you deal with someone who doesn't want to move forward on their own or with others?

if this donest work, lets just declare puntland and jubaland as break away nations and leave this hell hole waitng for xamar and hawiye to fix up, even in 10,000 AD they will not do it,

OGs standing on their own two feet is just
F060FA92-2BF8-4CE8-A9DD-4C4213C5F994.gif

Dictator Barre was paranoid of MJs. He thought an MJ would unseat him. So he tried to do everything to try to undermine our ppl. He gave most positions to Marehans, Ogaden & Dhulbahante (it was known as MOD alliance). He chased MJs out of their cities (Burtinle & Bosaso for example)...our ppl had to flee to Somali region of Ethiopia. While the MJs were gone, he convinced some minority tribes to go and occupy and claim the land as their own. In Burtinle, he told Awtable (probably spelt wrong I know) to go and claim it and those idiots actually tried to do that. Luckily, our ppl came back and today we are the majority and still run the town. What I find odd is that, those same awtable, who didn't reside in the city prior to Barre sending them there, are still trying to claim it as their own to this day.

In Bosaso, he told people who lived mainly in Sanaag (Dishiishe in particular) to leave their land and claim Bosaso as their own. Bosaso was always an MJ city (Osman Mohamud to be exact) and Barre didn't like that and he tried to change that.

Lastly, Barre tried to do the same in Kismayo, by getting his clansmen to go there in droves and claim it but luckily that too didn't work out for them. Kismaayo still belongs to its rightful owners.

Anyways, I agree with you that MJs need to always remember how cruel Barre was to our people.

Wow, I learnt some new information, thanks sis.

This is why this "Darodism" nonsense is so laughable to me. They all ganged up on us and tried to feast on our carcass. Yet, Allah SWT, had other plans for us.

Last edited:

Dashiishe always lived in Bosaso though before any other, it was Dashiishe and Osman Mx. where do you get that they are from sanaag?

Manzana

Dashiishe always lived in Bosaso though before any other, it was Dashiishe and Osman Mx. where do you get that they are from sanaag?
Originally, the majority of them resided in Sanaag not in Bari. Prior to the 70s not many of them resided in Bosaso.

Manzana

Osman Mohamud are the only original inhabitants of Bosaso all the others came after. Dhishiishe came in droves after Barre convinced them (not saying that there weren't any of them there before Barre, but not in big #s like we see today). Originally, they resided in North Sanaag.

OGs standing on their own two feet is just
View attachment 69962

darling, ONLF has been fighting on its own, despite facing 100 million habashi and being backstabbed by fellow somalis who helped the habashi, yet all the other 26 somali tribes in ddsi have been against OG nor did they fight on our side,

say what you want but OG has been the only one willing to stand against Ethiopia since we had the British hand over Ogadeniya in 1958

whilst somalis have been killing each other, we have suffered and to this day ONLf has managed to send a wanring to the chinese by killing 80 chinese and their habashi dog soldiers, we are in negtotiions for a refredum,

even liyu police despite their own issues have kept oromo hordes invading OG lands and yet somalis we weranred not to make friends with oromo are being killed,

so tell me, what has hawiye dont for xamar despite kicking out darood in 1991 they are still burning the capital, if they united and had 1% of the diig of ONLf they could easily rule somalia, because they dont have 100 million raw meat eaters to fight or somalis back stabbing as hawiye is doing that to himself,

who does hawiye want? 13 bombs in 7 days in xamar ? yall wnated darood out yet cannot bring the peace siad barre brought for even one day just on xamar let alone the whole nation,

and yes i sued kenya, cause last time i checked every somali tribe was using a forein power and Yusuf haji the kenyan defence minister waa Ogaden adn half the kenyan army, why not, the UK used their Australian cousins to fight Hitler, why not get help from kenyan OG ministers from NFD

you would if yuo were lander like me,

Osman Mohamud are the only original inhabitants of Bosaso all the others came after. Dhishiishe came in droves after Barre convinced them (not saying that there weren't any of them there before Barre, but not in big #s like we see today). Originally, they resided in North Sanaag.
they reside in northern bari particularly bosaso area also Oman. you can see where most clans live here they are axmed harti. https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/1413573/bsvec1_unhcr2000.pdf

http://www.biyokulule.com/taxataranMooro.htm

btw why else would they get the mayorship of bosaso if they weren't native?

well this is natural when you take power away from MJ you will make sure they dont threaten you, besides, MJ killed their own president so their divion made them weak,

and yes he was allied with Ogaden as siad barre had a Makahil Ogaden mum, dhulbahante have always been brave somali warriors where dhulbahante it is said lost 70% of their people during the British wars against the darwish state

cabdullahi yuusf said if i knew somalia and hawiye would become what it turned out i would not have foght said barre,

man fight each other when they lose power, its the nature of man, but at least Ogaden, dhulbahante, Mj, and marehan placed the interest of somalia and somalis at heart, hawiye waa looter and no different than the south african bantus when they go crazy and loot and rape, waa cawaan

said barre did more for somalia in one month than any hawiye cawan leaders have for last 30 years,

said barre wasa good man, et it be bro, he is our uncle,

one thing he did right was to send hawiye on curfew by 5 pm and allowed back in in the morning at 6 am as they looted and robbed, he knew their true nature, this is how you deal with cawan races,

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
well this is natural when you take power away from MJ you will make sure they dont threaten you, besides, MJ killed their own president so their divion made them weak,

and yes he was allied with Ogaden as siad barre had a Makahil Ogaden mum, dhulbahante have always been brave somali warriors where dhulbahante it is said lost 70% of their people during the British wars against the darwish state

cabdullahi yuusf said if i knew somalia and hawiye would become what it turned out i would not have foght said barre,

man fight each other when they lose power, its the nature of man, but at least Ogaden, dhulbahante, Mj, and marehan placed the interest of somalia and somalis at heart, hawiye waa looter and no different than the south african bantus when they go crazy and loot and rape, waa cawaan

said barre did more for somalia in one month than any hawiye cawan leaders have for last 30 years,
exactly hawiye need to be removed and banned from power, they are absolutely useless i dont know why cumar jess joined them in their looting spree

Manzana

they reside in northern bari particularly bosaso area also Oman. you can see where most clans live here they are axmed harti. https://www.ecoi.net/en/file/local/1413573/bsvec1_unhcr2000.pdf

http://www.biyokulule.com/taxataranMooro.htm

btw why else would they get the mayorship of bosaso if they weren't native?

I don't think that's how it works. If that was the case, Garowe mayorship would have been given to Omar Mohamud --> Reer Hersi since we are the natives of Garowe. I don't know how they decide who becomes mayor in Bosaso, perhaps this is a question that can be better answered by Osman Mohamuds, @Reiko @Cognitivedissonance @DR OSMAN any ideas?

Also, I see the quote....but did you not completely understand what I wrote...I said originally they resided in Northern Sanaag but not anymore cause almost all of them left in droves to Bosaso after dictator Barre put the idea into their heads.

exactly hawiye need to be removed and banned from power, they are absolutely useless i dont know why cumar jess joined them in their looting spree

we did what we had to do to survive, we wanted power, yall wanted poer, brtohers fight all the time, nature of politics,

if only uncle said changed the capital, or ideally if he had relocated them say in hiraan or even if it was not against islam i would have liked if he had exterminated them like Hitler did to yahuds through gas chambers, but that is against islam,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't think that's how it works. If that was the case, Garowe mayorship would have been given to Omar Mohamud --> Reer Hersi since we are the natives of Garowe. I don't know how they decide who becomes mayor in Bosaso, perhaps this is a question that can be better answered by Osman Mohamuds, @Reiko @Cognitivedissonance @DR OSMAN any ideas?

Also, I see the quote....but did you not completely understand what I wrote...I said originally they resided in Northern Sanaag but not anymore cause almost all of them left in droves to Bosaso after dictator Barre put the idea into their heads.

Reer hersi are not the first natives. It was Awrtable who built the first house in Garowe. The italian soldiers were 'muse isse' majority in particularly 'reer samatar'. While the 'miyi' areas of Garowe was Bah Dubays. Reer Hersi are not known for livestock same with Muse Isse, their 'beesaani'. Who gave u this idea 'reer hersi' is the first native? they live in garowe doesn't mean they came here first.

Mayorship goes to the 'majority' clan. Dashishe is the 'majority' is what I assume in Bosaso. Just like Hamar goes to Abgaal who is majority while the native 'reer hamar' get nothing. Just like Kismayo mayor goes to the majority Majerten while the native Bajuni get nothing.

Garowe Mayor obviously is Issa Mahmoud, they are the majority in Garowe. The competition isn't about who is 'majority' in Garowe. Everyone knows Issa Mahmoud dominate it. The question people ask themselves is 'yaa soo raca' who is the second largest clan in Garowe. That's when I put my hand up as Bah Dubays. We are by far the second largest clan after Issa Mahmoud in Garowe.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
we did what we had to do to survive, we wanted power, yall wanted poer, brtohers fight all the time, nature of politics,

if only uncle said changed the capital, or ideally if he had relocated them say in hiraan or even if it was not against islam i would have liked if he had exterminated them like Hitler did to yahuds through gas chambers, but that is against islam,
axmed madoobe just gave out 100 free houses to qaxootis from dadaab were they all ogaden?

Wow, I learnt some new information, thanks sis.

This is why this "Darodism" nonsense is so laughable to me. They all ganged up on us and tried to feast on our carcass. Yet, Allah SWT, had other plans for us.

they did karbash us for a while, but general to General Muxamuud BARROW, THE CHIEF GENERAL OF Kenya armed forces who was cabudwaq Talamoge Ogaden, he purchased an entire markab of weapons and gave it to darood and said fight, we kicked them from doobley all the way back to afgoye, if it was not for him we would be exterminated, they had us chased all the way to mombasa,

they almost won, all darood fled to mombasa refugee camp, they said darood is from arabia and not native , but thank God for general muxamuud barow, he is the man who saved president moi in 1981 after some bantus kukuye tried to take over kenya from langab moi, moi is kalanji, the general saved him and since then he negotiated and to this day Kenya gets 12 generals, 4 to kukuye, 4 to Ogaden and the other 4 shared out, moi made sure the kukuye dont have majorty generals to balance out as kenya has 46 ethnic grouyps with 46 langaues,

so thanks god for him, imagien if Ogaden had no influence in kenya, hawiye would have swollen africa and when they kicked daroods from xamar to mombasa they marched on to puntland and only because we defeated them in the south with general muxamuuds help they did not finish their puntland campaign, this is why sheikh fake sharif ahmed hated ogaden and jubaland being created by ogaden ministers as they still remember what general muxamuud barrow did for darood

after that the daroods started killing each ther and the general was pissed and said i will never get involved in somali affairs, they are too stupid,

the general was in the same camp as my two granddads when they left kismayo in 1948 and went to garisa to join the British army, he is a very humble man, the UK government builds you a building and gives you several millions if you retire as commonwealth general who doesn't take over his nation by force, he owns a massive high rise hotel in central Nairobi build by the UK government when he retired around 2008 as the Kenya general, he is a very humble man,

Manzana

Reer hersi are not the first natives. It was Awrtable who built the first house in Garowe. The italian soldiers were 'muse isse' majority in particularly 'reer samatar'. While the 'miyi' areas of Garowe was Bah Dubays. Reer Hersi are not known for livestock same with Muse Isse, their 'beesaani'. Who gave u this idea 'reer hersi' is the first native? they live in garowe doesn't mean they came here first.

Mayorship goes to the 'majority' clan. Dashishe is the 'majority' is what I assume in Bosaso. Just like Hamar goes to Abgaal who is majority while the native 'reer hamar' get nothing. Just like Kismayo mayor goes to the majority Majerten while the native Bajuni get nothing.

Garowe Mayor obviously is Issa Mahmoud, they are the majority in Garowe. The competition isn't about who is 'majority' in Garowe. Everyone knows Issa Mahmoud dominate it. The question people ask themselves is 'yaa soo raca' who is the second largest clan in Garowe. That's when I put my hand up as Bah Dubays. We are by far the second largest clan after Issa Mahmoud in Garowe.
Get out of here with that BS. Reer Hersi established Garowe and everyone knows that. I am pretty sure that you as well knew that. I definitely seen a post of yours before saying that Garowe was started by reer Hersi, why the sudden change? Also, there is no way Bah Dubays out number reer Hersi in Garowe. If that was the case, you guys would have gotten a MP on your own instead of taking turns with reer Omar.

Trending