Danakil Depression- Gateway to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite being one of the largest regions in Ethiopia, there seems to be no interesting things Ogaden. :kanyehmm:

Last edited:
we chose the shittest parts in Africa. our country is almost a desert and most of Ethiopia is full of green. we should've tried to get to gondar at least:kanyehmm:

We still have the largest coastline and Cal Madow seems pretty nice in mainland Africa. We could and should make a copy of the great barrier reef.

Djibouti also has the saltiest lake in the world next to Antarctica.
The south has beautiful forests and other stuff. We will soon claim Socotra too. :fittytousand:

It ain't all bad.

Last edited:
You have beaches:damedamn:
I would trade all our beaches for that
simien-landscape-small.jpg

I just love scenic shit like that. Somalia, especially some parts of the north is a freaking depressing looking sandy desert.

We still have the largest coastline and Cal Madow seems pretty nice in mainland Africa. We could and should make a copy of the great barrier reef.
The south has beautiful forests and other stuff. We will soon claim Socotra too. :fittytousand:

It ain't all bad.
let's all move to Gondar, we can overpopulate and take over in a few generations:lolbron:

let's all move to Gondar, we can overpopulate and take over in a few generations:lolbron:

Traitor!! I'm 100% sure you can find something like those stupid photos in Cal Madow. It was simply taken at an angle. It would take less effort to start a tree planting campaign than to wait several of generations to outbreed them. Never go full retard. :kodaksmiley::birdman:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
we chose the shittest parts in Africa. our country is almost a desert and most of Ethiopia is full of green. we should've tried to get to gondar at least:kanyehmm:
South Somalia can feed at least 80 to 100 million people with modern farming techniques, its not a desert lmao. Somaliweyn can feed 200 million. Jubba, Shabelle and Tana river. That's 3 major rivers.

Jamame-River.jpg

flooding9.jpg

250182-12467475-2_-TANA-9632CONMODweb_jpg.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i said mostly some parts of the north.

i was thinking back to the 'mad max set' looking burco. walahay that place just takes the life out of you
Yes its true, the north is mostly useless outside of my lands which have oil. I think the rural population of Somalia should all move South. In fact, if all ethnic Somalis went to the South, it could still feed 4-5 x it's numbers.

Ethiopia has some stunning regions, especially the hilly, fertile, rain foresty land near the equator. We should do like the oromos and gentrify the area. Somalis breed like rabbits in a couple of yrs we'll be the majority population :damedamn:

@sahersi why were we stuck with the ugliest part of Somalia :bell: I'm not trying to vacate in a mad Max type of hellscape smh. The only decent looking part of the north is sanaag and that's still hot...

Oh well at least it's not Djibouti :mjlol:#NoDisrespectTo @Thatsomaligirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts