Damn SL Hate Each Other. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@fox and @Saalax Bidaar are both arrested for kissing each other's shoes

Every video on social media reaches the so-called authorities. It's not that they're vigilant but every official has a social media account and sits all day on FB :bell:

Abdalla I heard they started this shit and the other guy just returned the favor. The kid Ali Zaki called his uncles and gang to make the other guy kiss his head and feet then he goes to HY neighborhood to perform at Dalnuurshe concert. The level of guts on that kid is unreal.

Bohol

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar I find it funny how the police suddenly cried foul when the HJ singer called Cali Zaki wearing the pink shirt was humiliated in New Hargeisa. The timeline between the incidents is like 3 weeks or something.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Somaliland more like Savageland, both my parents grew up there, its not surprising they are now trying to boss around the weaker Isaaq subclan.

@Saalax Bidaar I find it funny how the police suddenly cried foul when the HJ singer called Cali Zaki wearing the pink shirt was humiliated in New Hargeisa. The timeline between the incidents is like 3 weeks or something.

Porcupine worshipers started crying only when revenge attack happened even to the point where they said

Do not speak about this the evil enemy Somalia is watching and making fun of us they want to unstable Somaliland the mareexaan is coming:mjcry:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Here he is chilling after humiliating Ali Zaki . Lol

Damn this ain't good for Isaaq unity at all. This place is gonna crumble the second somalia steps away and doesn't give em fuel to unite, their already like this among themselves now while were still there uniting their ass.

They Say this happened to a Gabooye but it's doubtful as no gabooye has condemned it. It appears it's within their own clans.

HJ guy forced to kiss the shoes of a HY gang.

You filthy bantu descendant, how dare you lie on my people's name?

:mahubowtf: where does it say his sub clan? Hoodya siilkdaa wasse
garac

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Damn the HJ saki guy started it though, this HY singer was attacked first, he shouldn't go to jail for it in all reality. If he wasn't humiliated first, he wasn't going around seeking to humiliate others.

It's over @Saalax Bidaar he got his revenge and defended his honor in the community if he didn't he would be ostracized and kicked out the clan and no woman would marry him ever again. He had no choice, HJ dude started it, he didn't seek this. HJ guy is seriously to blame and it seems the hatred is stemming from the jeegaan side who hit the offensive moves while HY are in constant defence only.

Damn the HJ saki guy started it though, this HY singer was attacked first, he shouldn't go to jail for it in all reality. If he wasn't humiliated first, he wasn't going around seeking to humiliate others.

It's over @Saalax Bidaar he got his revenge and defended his honor in the community if he didn't he would be ostracized and kicked out the clan and no woman would marry him ever again. He had no choice, HJ dude started it, he didn't seek this. HJ guy is seriously to blame and it seems the hatred is stemming from the jeegaan side who hit the offensive moves while HY are in constant defence only.

Youre so focused on us... :mjlol: seriously get a life, spend time on something else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Youre so focused on us... :mjlol: seriously get a life, spend time on something else.

Your so focused on us, oh no dont say anything about my clan, thats when I know your owned by me cause your crying to me to stop focusing on somaliland, its like african americans basically if a white man speaks hey how dare u speak about us blacks boo hooo and hahahah, Just admit inferiority complex in hargeisa there is no way around it :siilaanyosmile:

Your so focused on us, oh no dont say anything about my clan, thats when I know your owned by me cause your crying to me to stop focusing on somaliland, its like african americans basically if a white man speaks hey how dare u speak about us blacks boo hooo and hahahah, Just admit inferiority complex in hargeisa there is no way around it :siilaanyosmile:

Inferiority complex but you're the one that make threads like this? Ok whatever you say :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Inferiority complex but you're the one that make threads like this? Ok whatever you say :mjlol:

I make the thread cause I am studying it you loser, I look for holes and how to adapt myself to different clans cause their not all the same at all. You respond with an inferiority complex like why u focusing on us are we that special that you can't leave us alone, that is an attempt to hide an innate fear of other clans knowing your weakness and u feel vulnerable and have no response so you gotta say that to switch the ball in their court. It's really old, its pure african americanism or even jewish behavior, totally identical. Anti semetism cries looooooool

If your superior you wouldn't care and would laugh it off. Just admit you have an inferiority complex, there is nothing wrong with it just fix it bro. A man should never fear criticism WAT THE f*ck, that's a quality. If you really believed in god why would u care about what a man who shits like u says? laugh alone waryaa and man up doesnt shake those titties at me like a girl and say don't focus on me and give me attention, waa sheeko gabdhood sxb iska jir waxasi dhaqanka ma aha. Somalis way ku maslaxayan sida nag la gabo oo kale. Learn the culture

Last edited:
I make the thread cause I am studying it you loser, I look for holes and how to adapt myself to different clans cause their not all the same at all. You respond with an inferiority complex, if your superior you wouldn't care and would laugh it off. Just admit you have an inferiority complex, there is nothing wrong with it just fix it bro. A man should never fear criticism WAT THE f*ck, that's a quality.

Where did i say i feel superior? Just look at your thread title, is that someone being unbiased and just "studying" it... Lol foh with your pathetic bullshit excuse. If youre gonna run with that atleast don't be as blatant, loser.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where did i say i feel superior? Just look at your thread title, is that someone being unbiased and just "studying" it... Lol foh with your pathetic bullshit excuse. If youre gonna run with that atleast don't be as blatant, loser.

Haye naga daa bees, sida nagaha labo naasood leh ayaan ku maslaxaya iyaga waxasi yirahdo sida 'ha ii cayin walalo iyo maxad igu mashqulaysa'. There is a serious reason why somalis dont trust u with leadership of somalia, you not SOMALI culture sxb, you behave foreignally and female like and you sure very soft tendencies and ANSWERS that are female like. My adeer wallahi will just say iska maslax nagta futada wayn leh, so come here let me cuddle you lol. Hang on bro, are you female by the way? your name isn't gender specific so my bad in that case.

Haye naga daa bees, sida nagaha labo naasood leh ayaan ku maslaxaya iyaga waxasi yirahdo sida 'ha ii cayin walalo iyo maxad igu mashqulaysa'. There is a serious reason why somalis dont trust u with leadership of somalia, you not SOMALI culture sxb, you behave foreignally and female like and you sure very soft tendencies and ANSWERS that are female like. My adeer wallahi will just say iska maslax nagta futada wayn leh, so come here let me cuddle you lol. Hang on bro, are you female by the way? your name isn't gender specific so my bad in that case.

You're probably in your 30s talking like that to strangers, you're not tough. Enjoy your comfort zone behind a screen.

Somaliland more like Savageland, both my parents grew up there, its not surprising they are now trying to boss around the weaker Isaaq subclan.

Weaker? My people run the country what the f*ck you on about?

You fucking midgaan piece of shit, go back to cleaning the sewers all your ppl
oohh.png

are good for :siilaanyosmile:How can you be proud of coming from such a disgusting
lineage that NO ONE fucks with in the whole of the horn don't let the SJW fool
you - yall still trash low castes - untouchables

Last edited:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Weaker? My people run the country what the f*ck you on about?

You fucking midgaan piece of shit, go back to cleaning the sewers all your ppl View attachment 39717
are good for :siilaanyosmile:How can you be proud of coming from such a disgusting
lineage that NO ONE fucks with in the whole of the horn don't let the SJW fool
you - yall still trash low castes - untouchables

Cant tell if satire or just retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.