Damn SL Hate Each Other. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn this ain't good for Isaaq unity at all. This place is gonna crumble the second somalia steps away and doesn't give em fuel to unite, their already like this among themselves now while were still there uniting their ass.

They Say this happened to a Gabooye but it's doubtful as no gabooye has condemned it. It appears it's within their own clans.

HJ guy forced to kiss the shoes of a HY gang.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn where are the affected clans regarding this. Our boy @Saalax Bidaar ain't gonna be happy about this as it just confirms his hared of the Jegaanta. Notice how they had to 'gang up' on both victims? they can't do it one on one, damn cowards!!!!

We await the pro and anti Somalilanders to comment on this new culture in their neck of the woods. Where are you tribal nut case @draco and anti jeegaan @Saalax Bidaar

I don't think it was over qabil disputes though, that being said I thought HY were most powerful clan in Burco but seems like if they leave their area they are getting lifted :gunsmiley::icon lol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Obviously..... :mjlol:

Get outta here with your trash propaganda, you can do better.
:chrisfreshhah:

Your stuck between 'shame hiding' knowing it's terrible what is on those videos but also emotional of the poster not being your clan reporting it. Hence the incoherence in your responses which makes me go like this fella the whole time reading you and @Boqor is laughing in the background as well!!!

Your stuck between 'shame hiding' knowing it's terrible what is on those videos but also emotional of the poster not being your clan reporting it. Hence the incoherence in your responses which makes me go like this fella the whole time reading you and @Boqor is laughing in the background as well!!!

I already said it's terrible in the comment above, what are you on about.

And this is what you said: "Obviously it won't be isolated if not stopped now, it will become the NORM. The land of kissing each other feet "

That look like someone trying to spread hate... Again, you can do better.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I already said it's terrible in the comment above, what are you on about.

And this is what you said: "Obviously it won't be isolated if not stopped now, it will become the NORM. The land of kissing each other feet "

That look like someone trying to spread hate... Again, you can do better.
These people are from a region were they can't afford to pay for roads and there military . This thread clearly shows that have nothing else better to do other than post random videos were dumb ass guys making dumb video. Shits actually pathetic they are reaching so hard :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Yep, watch all of the responses to your thread, they will go to any length to hide their shame and pretend everything is going great. This is how they are. My suspicion is that this is a common occurrence. This injustice is clear as day, Garhajis should separate themselves and create their own administration.

These people are from a region were they can't afford to pay for roads and there military . This thread clearly shows that have nothing else better to do other than post random videos were dumb ass guys making dumb video. Shits actually pathetic they are reaching so hard :mjlol:

It's so corny frfr, they're trying to bring us down in the most pathetic way. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.