Damn SL Hate Each Other. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
As a Darood Jeberti man I like seeing the Idoors in distress. It reminds me and that they are weak every time. Idoors just bark but they have no bite. Seeing them separating is great for Somalia. Commotion between them means peace for Somalia. @Yonis @Boqor @DalJecel @Puntlandtheglorious
50-cent-somalia.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No wonder garhajis are seperating from jeegaanta :gucciwhat:

And u wonder why Somalia don't trust them, they treat each other like that bro!!! I did this scientific test once with 3 different isaaq families and said don't mention somalia and wallahi they were nearly punching themselves out. Mother Nature Law when there is no external threat, it all goes internal.

Funny thing I did the same emperical test in Somalia Cafe and no-one was bothered at all not mentioning SL, infact noone cared if they were there or not!!! Do the emperical tests bro and u will see what I mean.

Wallahi these people have got there own problems but yet seem be so worried about SL shits weird man and reeks of inferiority complex :russ:

Several people just died from a car bomb the other day but no no let's focus on this isolated issue between a few men :kodaksmiley:

Couldn't even make this up smh

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
As a Darood Jeberti man I like seeing the Idoors in distress. It reminds me and that they are weak every time. Idoors just bark but they have no bite. Seeing them separating is great for Somalia. Commotion between them means peace for Somalia. @Yonis @Boqor @DalJecel @Puntlandtheglorious
Yeah you are right bro, they are like the cancer that holds Somalia unity back, a cancer that keeps on growing, Siad Barre tried to prevent this cancer from causing more harm but its too late, they breed like rabbits and now they have reached a point were they actually believe somalilander is its own identity. This is a product of being too nice to them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Several people just died from a car bomb the other day but no no let's focus on this isolated issue between a few men :kodak:

Couldn't even make this up smh
Wow exactly whatever were doing really got them pressed wallahi. There isn't even a thread on that in this section but instead lets worry about some retarded guys doing dumb shit wallahi these people are something else :heh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And u wonder why Somalia don't trust them, they treat each other like that bro!!! I did this scientific test once with 3 different isaaq families and said don't mention somalia and wallahi they were nearly punching themselves out. Mother Nature Law when there is no external threat, it all goes internal.

Funny thing I did the same emperical test in Somalia Cafe and no-one was bothered at all not mentioning SL, infact noone cared if they were there or not!!! Do the emperical tests bro and u will see what I mean.
I legit sometimes think Hawiye and Darood have a better relationship than different tribes from the samosa triangle, they are a product of haram, thats why there are not that many of them checking their own subclans and encouraging good moral behaviour, they just let it slide, they have reached a new level of tribalism, there is no darood boogeyman infront of them anymore, so now they begin to eat their own subclans

:manny:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yeah you are right bro, they are like the cancer that holds Somalia unity back, a cancer that keeps on growing, Siad Barre tried to prevent this cancer from causing more harm but its too late, they breed like rabbits and now they have reached a point were they actually believe somalilander is its own identity. This is a product of being too nice to them.

Exactly my blood brother. Siad Barre, Morgan, Gaani all bombarded them in 1988 we need to invade Hargiesa and give them a reminder of who's the best in the Somali world. These ppl are too delusional they even think Somaliland is a ethnicity. We need to tame them they are not civilized ppl.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Exactly my blood brother. Siad Barre, Morgan, Gaani all bombarded them in 1988 we need to invade Hargiesa and give them a reminder of who's the best in the Somali world. These ppl are too delusional they even think Somaliland is a ethnicity.
Your uncle Siad was a noble man AUN, he spearheaded Somalia in its most successful era, we had the strongest military in Africa at its peak, but just like the holy Dervish state was brought down by traitorous and backstabbing vermin British mercenaries from samosa triangle, the glorious kacaan was also brought down as well, now they must be doing better than the Kacaan right? They must be the next singapore right?

Oh wait they have one of the worst incidences of poverty in Somalia, you couldn't make this shit up :mjlol:

Last edited:
Exactly my blood brother. Siad Barre, Morgan, Gaani all bombarded them in 1988 we need to invade Hargiesa and give them a reminder of who's the best in the Somali world. These ppl are too delusional they even think Somaliland is a ethnicity. We need to tame them they are not civilized ppl.
:gucciwhat: We need to invade addis ababa don’t be a neef sxb isaaqs are cuqdad filled but they are Muslims and Somali

Bohol

VIP
It is Hargeisa. Just street kids being street kids.

The HJ kid wearing the pink shirt kissing the shoes of a HY gang in New Hargeisa is called Zaki Yare.

You dirty Marexaan have nothing ! you are as insignificant as your are loud.

This is a small issues there should be no Tribalism. This administration will fix it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:gucciwhat: We need to invade addis ababa don’t be a neef sxb isaaqs are cuqdad filled but they are Muslims and Somali
This is the curse of the Isaac siil in sha Allah they will be bombed in hargaysa burco and berbera they will be slaughtered hooyada waase kiss my feet you bakhti somalilander hooyada waas isaac are not Muslim they’re gaalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts