Damn Puntland give up Tukaraq and Boocame, this remind me of Las Anod 10+ years still coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This tukaraq issue was raised by dulbahante leaders themselves. One of the garaads there was almost killed by puntland militia.

They asked the government to intervene and the government responded with the help. Dulbahante are somaliland citizens therfore they have the same right to live in security and their government responded

Video to corrobate what I am saying is all over YouTube.

Puntland is no threat to Somaliland as has been proven.

We need to neutralise this threat and gain leverage over Somalia proper. Therefore we have to options:

1. Invade garowe now
2. Wait for isis to take it and then invade

Ethier way garowe must be taken.

Regarding hawiye, we should arm the hawiye to neutralise this enemy once and for all because they also gain from it.
I heard the president of djbouti and his wife who’s related to muuse bixi funded in the tune of millions the somaliland army so they can take over tukaraq and hawiye are going to play their part all in the name of irir somalida maxay ku maahmaahan labadi xaqdaro ku heshiyo xaqa bey isku dagaalaan ciyaarta waa galin dembe the world can clearly see who’s the aggressor and the fact the muuse bixi is a warlord doesn’t help somaliland situation laugh now cry later.

DRACO

VIP
I heard the president of djbouti and his wife who’s related to muuse bixi funded in the tune of millions the somaliland army so they can take over tukaraq and hawiye are going to play their part all in the name of irir somalida maxay ku maahmaahan labadi xaqdaro ku heshiyo xaqa bey isku dagaalaan ciyaarta waa galin dembe the world can clearly see who’s the aggressor and the fact the muuse bixi is a warlord doesn’t help somaliland situation laugh now cry later.
Muse is mujahid who bomb the shit outta Ethiopia .

IOG is a man who hates somaliland like no other. I don't see why anything has changed for him to support muse Bihi.

If true then win for us . Because farmajo and Bihi will talk in djibouti next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending