Damn Puntland give up Tukaraq and Boocame, this remind me of Las Anod 10+ years still coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puntlanders right NOW when they saw this thread
OPE5i90.gif

Somalilands past and current International recognition seeking methods haven' t worked and will not bear anything if continued in the szme way.

You look at Eritrea and South Sudan and how they achieved their 5 minute fame and you realise the one missing main ingredient in Somalilands quest for a seat in new York.

Muuse biixi wanted to create a fake meaningless war where lots of people would have died for the sole purpose of international outcry..he wanted to create a Darfur in sool. As soon as he was sworn in he created this fake war with Mogadishu and president Farmaajo..

Since then a lot has happened with a lot of puntlanders upset and demanding a military answer to Somaliland..there where a lot of noises at the very beginning a lot of military build up in and aroun tukaraq and laascaanood.. alxamdulilah nothing major has happened...

Somaliland will not get international outcry and won't get media publicity and most definitely won't drag puntland into a meaningless war in middle of a drought..

Muuse' s objective has not been reached..he knew the Somaliland election was rigged and needed a distraction and his need for a war with Somalia to persue a different path to independence...

Dhullos and Warsans follow the colonial borders. Mj's follow the Pre-colonial Sultante Borders.

Every Degaan claimed by Somaliland gives more legitimacy to Dhullo and Warsan borders.

Puntland held a firm hand at the register and didn't take the bait. Once Warsans and Dhullos accept their colonial boundry, the house of cards will begin to fall when the SSC region begins searching for Gobolnimo within the SFG.

Somaliland needs leverage: we have tried the peaceful approach in getting recognition. I am a firm believer in that:

- we need to take garowe as leverage for future negotiations

Let be honost this is a perfect apportunity. You tried logic. They are allergic to logic therefore force is neccassary.

Can you imagine these dofaar ever talking about Somaliland while it's flag flys over garowe.

@TOGAHERER

Jeegaanland chewed off way more than they could swallow..

Inflation.
Drought.
Economic depression.
Lack of confidence in Somaliland by various groups within the real Somaliland.

Tukaraq is the last front on muuse biixis mind right now...

1970s AKs will not help Jeegaanta get anywhere that I can assure you. This whole laascanod tukaraq situation is created by few money hungry dhulbahante folks...one of them is cali khaliif galayr otherwise known by some as 'the messiah' and even he fcked off to America and most likely will not come back..siilaanyo reeled him in and the new jeegaanta lost him in their first two weeks in office..he was your key for the dhulbahante lands..

Somalilands past and current International recognition seeking methods haven' t worked and will not bear anything if continued in the szme way.

You look at Eritrea and South Sudan and how they achieved their 5 minute fame and you realise the one missing main ingredient in Somalilands quest for a seat in new York.

Muuse biixi wanted to create a fake meaningless war where lots of people would have died for the sole purpose of international outcry..he wanted to create a Darfur in sool. As soon as he was sworn in he created this fake war with Mogadishu and president Farmaajo..

Since then a lot has happened with a lot of puntlanders upset and demanding a military answer to Somaliland..there where a lot of noises at the very beginning a lot of military build up in and aroun tukaraq and laascaanood.. alxamdulilah nothing major has happened...

Somaliland will not get international outcry and won't get media publicity and most definitely won't drag puntland into a meaningless war in middle of a drought..

Muuse' s objective has not been reached..he knew the Somaliland election was rigged and needed a distraction and his need for a war with Somalia to persue a different path to independence...

I don't think this is his logic. His logic is to put the army at the border as he believes the 'disputed territory' damages his case. I don't think it does, as Somaliland is being refused recognition because of political, not legal issues.

This tukaraq issue was raised by dulbahante leaders themselves. One of the garaads there was almost killed by puntland militia.

They asked the government to intervene and the government responded with the help. Dulbahante are somaliland citizens therfore they have the same right to live in security and their government responded

Video to corrobate what I am saying is all over YouTube.

Puntland is no threat to Somaliland as has been proven.

We need to neutralise this threat and gain leverage over Somalia proper. Therefore we have to options:

1. Invade garowe now
2. Wait for isis to take it and then invade

Ethier way garowe must be taken.

Regarding hawiye, we should arm the hawiye to neutralise this enemy once and for all because they also gain from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending