DAMMIT! WHAT SHOULD I DO? On the day I’m flying 2 Turkey she wants 2 drop me at the airport but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
unbeknownst to her I’m flying out with my other female

I brainstormed on how to avoid getting caught to no avail.

Should I get her to drop me early

Should I tell her my brother is dropping me ?

Imagine I get caught by the one I’m flying with :ooh::ooh::wowsweat::wowsweat:

We gonna have to sleep separate rooms or even separate hotels

It’ll really mess up our plans

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Tell her your brother is dropping you off early.

Also get dropped off at a different terminal.

Just so the other chick doesn’t run into you. Take a train or bus to the other terminal.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Leaving your halal wife to be with another woman. Imagine your plane drops out of the sky and you die as a sinner..

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tell her your brother is dropping you off early.

Also get dropped off at a different terminal.

Just so the other chick doesn’t run into you. Take a train or bus to the other terminal.

Our airport is the size of your kitchen :bell:

If it was jfk I would’ve had her drop me at terminal G

I’m gonna have to tell her my brother is dropping me off because he works at the airport because he is a cab driver:mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Our airport is the size of your kitchen :bell:

If it was jfk I would’ve had her drop me at terminal G

I’m gonna have to tell her my brother is dropping me off because he works at the airport because he is a cab driver:mjlol:
That is smart than. Just to be extra precautions put a jacket on with a hat just to seem a little different.

So when you take it off you look like a different person.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Leaving your halal wife to be with another woman. Imagine your plane drops out of the sky and you die as a sinner..

200w.gif

Who said I can’t have 2 wives at the same time (one doesn’t need to know the other ) (for my own safety...one of them is hot headed, she throws shit at me. One time she pulled a knife on me )

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That is smart than. Just to be extra precautions put a jacket on with a hat just to seem a little different.

So when you take it off you look like a different person.

It takes great deal of maneuvering manne! I need to just stick with one moving forward. But I like to have different meal on different days. That’s my problem

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
200w.gif

Who said I can’t have 2 wives at the same time (one doesn’t need to know the other ) (for my own safety...one of them is hot headed, she throws shit at me. One time she pulled a knife on me )
The one that pulled a knife on you deserve to get cheated on at that point. She sound abusive.

Females would agree to do the same if a female was in the same situation as you.

Don’t listen to these xalimoids

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The one that pulled a knife on you deserve to get cheated on at that point. She sound abusive.

Females would agree to do the same if a female was in the same situation as you.

Don’t listen to these xalimoids

I’ve driven her to that point. It’s my fault. She loves me too much. I’ve never raised my hands on her but a prolific cheater. Its in our ethnic genes to have several females, our forefathers practiced this. We should not become wussy’s by adopting this Western mind frame. We should honor our forefathers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’ve driven her to that point. It’s my fault. She loves me too much. I’ve never raised my hands on her but a prolific cheater. Its in our ethnic genes to have several females, our forefathers practiced this. We should not become wussy’s by adopting this Western mind frame. We should honor our forefathers.
Symptoms of someone being in a abusive relationship

Is the victim blaming themselves for the actions of their spouses.

Sxb she pulled a knife on you. It’s time for you to get out.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Symptoms of someone being in a abusive relationship

Is the victim blaming themselves for the actions of their spouses.

Sxb she pulled a knife on you. It’s time for you to get out.

Which women wouldn’t do that after catching you repeatedly? :drakewtf:

It is my fault

My actions trigger her.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Which women wouldn’t do that after catching you repeatedly? :drakewtf:

It is my fault

My actions trigger her.
It’s still wrong to pull a weapon on a spouse that is abusive behavior. She should have peacefully left you.

They think this Facebook where they can Harass you.

Have you seen those videos of guys getting their tvs destroyed and even worse THEIR JORDANS!!!

If a chick f*ck up my cool greys I’m taking her ass too court fr.
Especially if she post in on Facebook

If my timberlands get fucked up im calling immigration services and saying her adeer’s green card expired recently

Gibiin-Udug

200w.gif

Well I don’t blame her. You’re a serial cheater and also a cheapskate. Imagine sharing your man with other women and he splurges on them while tells you to shop for generic brand groceries.

Gibiin-Udug

It’s still wrong to pull a weapon on a spouse that is abusive behavior. She should have peacefully left you.

They think this Facebook where they can Harass you.

Have you seen those videos of guys getting their tvs destroyed and even worse THEIR JORDANS!!!

If a chick f*ck up my cool greys I’m taking her ass too court fr.
Especially if she post in on Facebook

If my timberlands get fucked up im calling immigration services and saying her adeer’s green card expired recently

His wife once came on sspot and complained about him being a 2 minute man in bed and then he said he was trolling save face. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

LOL, you have higher chances of dying in your sofa.

Why are you trying to rationalize your behaviour:faysalwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well I don’t blame her. You’re a serial cheater and also a cheapskate. Imagine sharing your man with other women and he splurges on them while tells you to shop for generic brand groceries.

200w.gif

The one going with me to Turkey is younger, way younger. She 19. I have to retain her with any means necessary while even going beyond my usual boundaries when it comes to money. She’s just awesome. I only come across little difficulties with her slangs. When she’s bemused by something I said she would say “I can’t deal with you “. Come to find out it means “man you crazy “.

Status
Not open for further replies.