DAMMIT! WHAT SHOULD I DO? On the day I’m flying 2 Turkey she wants 2 drop me at the airport but..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His wife once came on sspot and complained about him being a 2 minute man in bed and then he said he was trolling save face. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

That was her
200w.gif

I left my s-spot open in the living room and she decided to blast me. That was a cheap shot.

unbeknownst to her I’m flying out with my other female

I brainstormed on how to avoid getting caught to no avail.

Should I get her to drop me early

Should I tell her my brother is dropping me ?

Imagine I get caught by the one I’m flying with :ooh::ooh::wowsweat::wowsweat:

We gonna have to sleep separate rooms or even separate hotels

It’ll really mess up our plans
Hehehe I see you started to make your threads like @Geeljire sanbuur :siilaanyolaugh: you know what they say if you can beAt them copy them :fittytousand:

That was her
200w.gif

I left my s-spot open in the living room and she decided to blast me. That was a cheap shot.
There comes a point where a man must become a man. I f*ck around because im not married, but if i was, i would not betray my partner. You should divorce if she does not provide the service you need, or you should commit before you make babies and f*ck them up too.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That was her
200w.gif

:faysalwtf:
Your wife knows about your trolling ways:shookgabre:

You can’t leave her now sxb.
You don’t want her to qarxis you to all those politicians you trolled and those sheeko sheeko youtubers that dissed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending