DAMM U Xalimos & THEIR degrees N medicine!THEY OBSESSES ABT IT! Xaliimo turns out 2 b my new Dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

I just walked in and this hijabi chick is my dentist. Good grief! :damedamn: She’s gonna see my decayed tooth and she’s gonna point out to me at Somali gatherings “kaa ma arkeysaa I’ve never seen a tooth more decayed then his. I think he use to eat decomposed carcass “ :jcoleno::jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame:

This is the downside to every xaliimo going to school for medicine :meleshame::mjcry:

It's under her licence to keep patient information confidential no one wastes years on a degree just to lose it over sheeko

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's under her licence to keep patient information confidential no one wastes years on a degree just to lose it over sheeko

Like Somalis gonna obey that cardinal rule
200w.gif

You do realize I have friends that work in medical settings and stuff they tell me should remain confidential but then again we’re Somalis. My friend works under a gynecologist and she told me disgusting stuff :bell:

200w.gif

You do realize I have friends that work in medical settings and stuff they tell me should remain confidential but then again we’re Somalis. My friend works under a gynecologist and she told me disgusting stuff :bell:

Their brave to be telling you personal sheeko of patients next thing you know it ends up on sspot :mjlol: i work in health care and even if I have a somali patients my mouth is closed, not worth losing my lacaag over!!

200w.gif

ahaha confidentiality is a joke. they all talk shit!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
whats so bad about somali dentist lol my God you pll are annoying

I’ve stated my encounter as aforementioned.

Lady listen ! With the Xaliimo comes something called “Xan”. Have you heard of it ?

Our woman are predisposed to xan due to unreversable trait within our genes that makes them talk even when it’s detrimental to their careers.

I’ve stated my encounter as aforementioned.

Lady listen ! With the Xaliimo comes something called “Xan”. Have you heard of it ?

Our woman are predisposed to xan due to unreversable trait within our genes that makes them talk even when it’s detrimental to their careers.
all docs and nurses talk btw are your teeth that bad? that you're scared of a rumor starting? lol damn

Muji

VIP
I work in mental health and we had a Somali patient who was sectioned for exposing himself in public places. They let him go to Hargeisa earlier this year to shoot his vlog and he never came back. Wonder what he’s doing now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Their brave to be telling you personal sheeko of patients next thing you know it ends up on sspot :mjlol: i work in health care and even if I have a somali patients my mouth is closed, not worth losing my lacaag over!!

I am her very close friend although I refuse to be her soulmate she use to confide in me. That time she ran into an incredibly odor producing vajayjay.

I didn’t wanna hear it but it bothered her a lot

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
all docs and nurses talk btw are your teeth that bad? that you're scared of a rumor starting? lol damn

I like to have my medical record private, that’s all.

Would you want your gynecology visits compromised? I’m sure you wouldn’t :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I work in mental health and we had a Somali patient who was sectioned for exposing himself in public places. They let him go to Hargeisa earlier this year to shoot his vlog and he never came back. Wonder what he’s doing now.

See! See! @Halimo-2018 she’s talking abt me. I told you

I am her very close friend although I refuse to be her soulmate she use to confide in me. That time she ran into an incredibly odor producing vajayjay.

I didn’t wanna hear it but it bothered her a lot

Odor is part of the job lol can't really run away from it but people need to learn to keep what happens in shaago at shaago

Abayo I was throwing shade at r.kelly

A lot of Somalis have mental health issues and refuse to get help for it. It’s a relief knowing at least some are taking it seriously.

Oops my bad, hopefully he got the help he needed :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts