DAM YOU DAILYMAIL! Hooyo Somali,a benefits cheat, chased by a Daily camera man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people defending her? She is married to a working man, instead of looking for a job herself, she leeches off tax payers and take the money that her husband makes. She's a criminal, a fraud, a lying scum. I'm sick and tired of Somalis and their one track mind, defending a criminal. That's why Alshabab is roaming in Somalia because of your stupid mentalities.

Hypocrite Somalis. Most of you are munafiqs. This woman lied to the government and claimed that her children were bastards.
Isn't that your future occupation for when you blow up honey:damedamn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
god bless the DM for going after this fat leech, she got so fat stealing money from the tax payer. I say deport her and her family asap, unfortunately the PC government is going to allow this fat leech to leech more from the tax payers money.

She got cute daughter tho :manny:

Apollo

VIP
Why are people defending her? She is married to a working man, instead of looking for a job herself, she leeches off tax payers and take the money that her husband makes. She's a criminal, a fraud, a lying scum. I'm sick and tired of Somalis and their one track mind, defending a criminal. That's why Alshabab is roaming in Somalia because of your stupid mentalities.

Hypocrite Somalis. Most of you are munafiqs. This woman lied to the government and claimed that her children were bastards.

She comes from an oppressed intersectional background. Crimes from those groups should be overlooked while crimes committed by white collar intersectionally privileged groups should be highlighted.

@Amun

Intersectionality is a big word. We are simple people. We don't understand polysyllables. Just keep it simple man: you want lifetime immunity for dick slurping African s who don't fear Allah

I don't blame these low leeching scum but I blame the scum (labour) who made claiming welfare a lifestyle
I don't mind benefit cheats so much. They do less damage than bankers and corporations. I'm a tribune of the people mate

What grates on me is munafiqs who claim to hate the west and never integrate yet freeload off the white man's charity.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Instead of going after millionaire and billionaire tax dodgers, these racist scum go after hooyos. As if this woman is unique, everyday you see cadaan and madow benefit fraudsters. This piece of shit toilet paper pretending to be a newspaper needs to be burnt to the ground.
Stop giving it publicity. They thrive on outrage and this prick just gave plenty to them.

What she did was haraam but at least she did something positive with it like making her two kids successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts