Values test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You are most certain in the money department. Thanks for sharing your priorities.
I did it in a rush, I saw 70 and my patience went out the window.
Alright, just did:

Closest Match: Capitalist Fascism

MnmKloJ.png
There's @Amun and then there's Führer Amun.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I don't believe there is one true political philosophy. It all depends on context.
when it comes to economics I think it's pretty universal. straight up libertarianism is retarded regardless of context

Sxb i bet all these niggas would turn into Fascists/Right-wing Conservatives if they answered in the Somali context. Apparently my nigga @DuctTape is a Christian democrat.
:mjlol::pachah1:

I've done the test again and this time I ONLY thought of Somalia and what would be best for her future.

IMG_20170516_231601.jpg

A good mix of nationalism and a protective economy (knowing Somalia's vulnability as the gateway to the Suez as well as past toxic dumping by company owned trawlers) with minimal dogma and high progress!:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You are most certain in the money department. Thanks for sharing your priorities.
Money is one thing that is much easier for me to decide on than social issues or state welfare :manny:
Although brother @oday1kenobi has made me realise that economic protectionism is probably the smartest way to go in terms of developing Somalia :salute:

Money is one thing that is much easier for me to decide on than social issues or state welfare :manny:
Although brother @oday1kenobi has made me realise that economic protectionism is probably the smartest way to go in terms of developing Somalia :salute:

Yes but I allowed some leeway for international trade hence why I got around 37% for open/freer markets portion.

Either way, I'm just a ciyaal in hooyos basement let alone an expert!:damn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts