Dajjal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
According to Quran Dijal is one eye blinded great evil who has spent great amount of his lifetime harrasing Allah's believers and his associate's. He is locked in an island.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If dajjal is on an island we would've find him by now no? Also the hadith says its off the Arabian peninsula.The islands around that region can be found through satellite tech.Any idea how an island could be hidden?
Idk about that but I thought dajjal was born into regular Jewish family.

So if it's not meant to be taken literally, what exactly are the swords? Lazer beams?
shoopdawhoopbriankelly.gif
The rasul (S.A.W) might have said this in a way for the sahaba to understand but I don't know if we will regress so far swords may have been used as a synonym for guns or some other weapon at that time.

Keo

VIP
I think you should more concerned that the Mahdi and Dajjal:ayaanswag:
My personal belief is that when King Salman dies “Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph..." is referring to the Saudi Princes and seeing as Salman's son is not educated or really trained in ruling and playing the Saudi game of thrones a war will break out. King Salman is 79 and struggles with health issues and with that comes the Mahdi but that my belief and only Allah knows best.
How do you know it will be King Salman and not the one after him? No Caliph exists in this world now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How do you know it will be King Salman and not the one after him? No Caliph exists in this world now.
It just means king of some kind and seeing as how all the princes have been fighting over power and money since the founding of the kingdom. Coupled with low oil prices, corruptions, political infighting and multiple princes who have more right to the throne than MBS, leads me to believe that this is it.

"The prophet said, no prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against one-eyed Dajjal. Be ware he is blind in one eye and your lord is not so, there will be written between his eyes the word (Kaffir." The disbelievers.

View attachment 39754 View attachment 39755 View attachment 39756 View attachment 39757 View attachment 39758

Dajjal will be coming soon most who will follow him will be Jew and women. He will take advantage of feminism!!inshaallah we will be safe from him.

Why does sword fighting scare you more than a nuclear war may I ask?
It doesn't the implication of using swords means that we will be blasted back to the stone age. The only means through which human society could regress is through nuclear war. Think about it sxb something bad will happen.

:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts