Dajjal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"The prophet said, no prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against one-eyed Dajjal. Be ware he is blind in one eye and your lord is not so, there will be written between his eyes the word (Kaffir." The disbelievers.

maxresdefault (1).jpg
eoh1.jpg
0ab37d70b5d039ef35d54c68d876e667.jpg
IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lil-Wayne-Bruno-Mars-All-Seeing-Eye-666-3.jpg
images (3).jpeg

"The prophet said, no prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against one-eyed Dajjal. Be ware he is blind in one eye and your lord is not so, there will be written between his eyes the word (Kaffir." The disbelievers.

View attachment 39754 View attachment 39755 View attachment 39756 View attachment 39757 View attachment 39758
Dude...first of all dajjal is definitely a dude and is alive today.he is on some island with a hairy beast (god knows where). Second of all he doesn't have contact with the outside world until the day Allah grants him that freedom (but there are shit ton of people who worship him as the antichAnti or Satan). And lastly IM SHOOKETH

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Dude...first of all dajjal is definitely a dude and is alive today.he is on some island with a hairy beast (god knows where). Second of all he doesn't have contact with the outside world until the day Allah grants him that freedom (but there are shit ton of people who worship him as the antichAnti or Satan). And lastly IM SHOOKETH

The people you see are not dejall in the primary sense(though you can argue they are since they carrying his work. But they are students of dejaal, he possess their bodies that's why they are doing his work and showing his characteristics.

Grow up you child. There’s no such thing as dajjal. The prophet flew on a unicorn and unicorns don’t exist. Stop being stupid. And this isn’t derailing. I’m commenting on OPs topic you sensitive morons.

Same!

Grow up you child. There’s no such thing as dajjal. The prophet flew on a unicorn and unicorns don’t exist. Stop being stupid. And this isn’t derailing. I’m commenting on OPs topic you sensitive morons.

:fantasia2:
Nobody is offended but if you wanted genuine discussion you’d take a different tone.. maybe? That’s just me trying to rationalise this.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

You are the definition of lost soul. You deny the validity of religion yet you are here arguing with me. You must believe in religion to argue about religion, otherwise what's the point ? Are you that bored in life?

Grow up and stop wasting your time on something you don't believe in. Why atheists so stupid?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
:fantasia2:
Nobody is offended but if you wanted genuine discussion you’d take a different tone.. maybe? That’s just me trying to rationalise this.

There's no way in rationalizing with an arrogant buffoon who happens to be Atheists, there no way in hell, only Allah can show them the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.