Dajjal is coming

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
OMG YOU NEGROES
:damn:

I was pondering about COVID 19 and how it has restricted many of us from travelling.

Not just that but all the events that have been happening in 2020 - wild fires, plane crashes, earthquakes, war and starvation in Yemen , locust swarm, explosins etc

I think the this is a lead up to the coming of the Dajjal.

We will be stuck in our home countries and International flights are cancelled, HOW WILL WE GET TO SAUDIA ARABIA TO BE SAVED FROM THIS MONSTER?

OMG YOU NEGROES
:damn:

I was pondering about COVID 19 and how it has restricted many of us from travelling.

Not just that but all the events that have been happening in 2020 - wild fires, plane crashes, earthquakes, war and starvation in Yemen , locust swarm, explosins etc

I think the this is a lead up to the coming of the Dajjal.

We will be stuck in our home countries and International flights are cancelled, HOW WILL WE GET TO SAUDIA ARABIA TO BE SAVED FROM THIS MONSTER?
Travel is mostly limited for reer America the rest of the world dealt with corona well

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
nah not yet, people were saying the same during ww1 following the destruction of the ottoman empire and the loss of jerusalem and again during ww2

its close i think it will happen during the lifetime of our kids or grandkids

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
All the minor signs have passed, we're currently waiting for the major signs like Mahdi, Dajjal and the return of Jesus AS.

I heard there's only 2 minor signs left to come, very scary

The brothers right all minor signs have happened in ibn kathir tafsir he says minor signs reoccur multiple times.

Once the mahdi appears thats the bridge for the major signs and his appearance is a sign that the world is going to end very soon since most of the major signs will coincide with each other.

Isa ibn maryam and Dajjal are separate major signs which will be present amongst each other.. when yajuj majuj are released Isa ibn maryam will be present as well.

Goes to show once mahdi appears the world is going to end very shortly.

Abaq

VIP
Run to Madinah while you can. Who watched the new Netflix Dajjaal series? They are already psychologically preparing the population for his appearance. It's in their scriptures that their 'Massiah/King of Israel' will only appear when corruption envelopes the earth. Hence the degeneracy they constantly push. Expect them to start promoting incest next.

Run to Madinah while you can. Who watched the new Netflix Dajjaal series? They are already psychologically preparing the population for his appearance. It's in their scriptures that their 'Massiah/King of Israel' will only appear when corruption envelopes the earth. Hence the degeneracy they constantly push. Expect them to start promoting incest next.
Yes and in the Talmud one of their signs is that the land of Edom (Europe) has to be mixed which is why they have been pushing mass immigration to Europe for decades, they are the main pioneers behind this.

At the same time they also push for this clash of civilization and one of there Rabbi's even predicted a holocaust for Muslims in Europe that will make what happened to the Jews seem like child's play.

There is no need to run anywhere because once the Mahdi comes and the great wars start, the majority of people will perish, the first battle will be the army of Mahdi along with the Roman's fighting against a third large enemy which they will conquer (likely China)

The Roman's will betray the Muslims after this and the great battle will start between them were 1/3 of the Muslim army will perish, the few whom surived will not even celebrate despite the large spoils because out of every family of a 100, only 1 person would have survived.

It's at this time Dajjal will make his appearance and beseech the remaining Muslims until Isa comes.

I believe this will happen in our lifetime and we get to see it.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yes and in the Talmud one of their signs is that the land of Edom (Europe) has to be mixed which is why they have been pushing mass immigration to Europe for decades, they are the main pioneers behind this.

At the same time they also push for this clash of civilization and one of there Rabbi's even predicted a holocaust for Muslims in Europe that will make what happened to the Jews seem like child's play.

There is no need to run anywhere because once the Mahdi comes and the great wars start, the majority of people will perish, the first battle will be the army of Mahdi along with the Roman's fighting against a third large enemy which they will conquer (likely China)

The Roman's will betray the Muslims after this and the great battle will start between them were 1/3 of the Muslim army will perish, the few whom surived will not even celebrate despite the large spoils because out of every family of a 100, only 1 person would have survived.

It's at this time Dajjal will make his appearance and beseech the remaining Muslims until Isa comes.

I welcome back I haven't seen you post since 2019

I hope i get to be in mahdis army

:lawd::rejoice:

Abaq

VIP

It's close but I hope I don't live to see it.

There’s still some signs left like the discovering and fighting of a mountain of gold under the euphrates river. Also there will be no rain for a whole year before the appearance of dajjal.

Trending