Dahir Alasow: if sharif makes the call!!!!

Dahir alasow has promised if sharif makes the call he’ll be in Mogadishu with 30 technicals himself and will put Farmajo kheyrlawe and fahad yasin on trial!!

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
It seems certain tribes want to keep Somalia in chaos because of their ego, and I don't agree with that.

Leave your pride, build your country. Keep the same energy for building roads and hospitals, instead of killing more men who you think "disrespected you".

It seems certain tribes want to keep Somalia in chaos because of their ego, and I don't agree with that.

Leave your pride, build your country. Keep the same energy for building roads and hospitals, instead of killing more men who you think "disrespected you".
We don’t wanna hear that shit. Farmajo came on a mandate. He has completely violated the seat of the presidency and the state institutions. It’s time for raganimo now. Farmajo needs to leave the seat peacefully or get mutilated in xamar. No more than 100 technicals oo gurmad ahh waa inu muse bixi uu diraa

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
We don’t wanna hear that shit. Farmajo came on a mandate. He has completely violated the seat of the presidency and the state institutions. It’s time for raganimo now. Farmajo needs to leave the seat peacefully or get mutilated in xamar. No more than 100 technicals oo gurmad ahh waa inu muse bixi uu diraa

How did he violate anything? Please explain lol.

Fat pirate

Observer

The certain tribes you speak of, if they wanted the could've easily removed n smashed your boy farmaajo, so learn to differentiate between awhole clan and certain individuals

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
The certain tribes you speak of, if they wanted the could've easily removed n smashed your boy farmaajo, so learn to differentiate between awhole clan certain individuals

Its better to build then to plunge everyone into chaos.

The best revenge is living well.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I spoke generally about the Somali populace and their fragile egos, relax.

But for those against Farmaajo, please list the terrible things he's done and why we should over throw him. :ivers:

Fat pirate

Observer
I spoke generally about the Somali populace and their fragile egos, relax.

But for those against Farmaajo, please list the terrible things he's done and why we should over throw him. :ivers:
Aight man - but I've been seeing a lot of anti hawiye sentiment since Sharif made that silly ass comment, as if the guy speaks for us all.

How did he violate anything? Please explain lol.
First things first he has tried to attack the dignity of certain tribes with the attack on prominent politicians like abdirahman Abdi Shakur killing his body guards and employees in his house and shooting him. Same thing with Abdi qaybdiid breaking into his wife in the toilet. Second inviting all the social media personalities that insult certain tribes to villa somalia. 3 paying online trolls to insult tribes and create tribal propaganda. 4 the attack on the parliment when him or kheyre I forget which one was close to being impeached they attacked the parliament with the military and forced the speaker to hide with amisom than resign. Number 5 the attack on baydhabo using foreign troops to arrest the most likely winner killing man people installing a puppet by force and killing protesters with foreign troops. Around 50 people were killed. Number 6 trying to do the same thing in kismayo but failing after the kismayo airport was blocked with technicals stopping Ethiopian troops landing. Number 7 destroying galmudug and creating a tense atmosphere were civil war can break out. Number 8 conspiring with certain figures in Saudi Arabia to get Somaliland livestock banned which failed when the big dogs in Saudi realised the plot and then invited muse bixi to Saudi. Number 9 plotting to have a 2 year extension and then have xogaga waddaniyiinta vote for him in a shame election like siad barres old shame elections. That’s just of the top of my head but there isn’t much more. You wanna behave like a dictator you have to fight like one.

Lool the people support the Govt. Alasow lied so many times, he just faded into obscurity lool and here you are still listening to him.

@ OP this delusional mindset isnt helpful. Desperately trying to make it a qabil thing and act as if the people are against the govt is laughable.

Lool the people support the Govt. Alasow lied so many times, he just faded into obscurity lool and here you are still listening to him.

@ OP this delusional mindset isnt helpful. Desperately trying to make it a qabil thing and act as if the people are against the govt is laughable.
Let’s not be delusional it is a clan thing. Everything in somalia is about clan. This gov has beef with hiraab xawaadle isaaq Leysaan Ogaden majeerteen. It has support from small clans with small financial and military power and internet bots.

Who's Fahad Yassin?
He is a terrorist with links to al shabaab who is close with Qatar and use to work for Al Jazeera as a journalist. With no military training he is now the head of NISA. He is involved in the terrorist activities that have happened in bosaso.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He is a terrorist with links to al shabaab who is close with Qatar and use to work for Al Jazeera as a journalist. With no military training he is now the head of NISA. He is involved in the terrorist activities that have happened in bosaso.
Why would they appoint him as the head of NISA?

@embarassing is this true, bae I mean your uncle shouldn't have done that.

Let’s not be delusional it is a clan thing. Everything in somalia is about clan. This gov has beef with hiraab xawaadle isaaq Leysaan Ogaden majeerteen. It has support from small clans with small financial and military power and internet bots.
You are delusional. If that was the case they wouldnt be there. Majority of Somali people support them. They are very popular in Xamar and everytime they visit any other region in Somalia the whole city comes out and expresses their support.

There are some politicians who are against them but it has been and continues to be irrelevant. You can hope for failure and destruction all you want but it'll only continue to improve. No need for these desperate fantasies.

NN will most likely be reelected, after debt relief the govt will have more funds and resources to be effective in supporting the entire country. Stay mad.

Why would they appoint him as the head of NISA?

@embarassing is this true, bae I mean your uncle shouldn't have done that.
Because he’s the one that controls the qatari purse strings when it comes to somalia. They made him deputy at first because it was totally unexplainable then they made him head of NISA. The former head of al shabaab amniyaat zackariye has been training him he was the former head of NISA

Trending