dabcasar tried to save a somali child kidnapped

update: alhamdulilah the baby has been given to his aunt and the mother has been housed by some somali sisters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

OMG! This is heartbreaking! What country?? Wallahi I would pass out and die from pain if my baby was ever taking from me. I use to work in child protective services housing when I was in college What goes on there and how restrictive the food, movements of the kids and the trauma! They house all the types of kids with all types of trauma under the same room! 😭😭 May Allah protect this baby and safely return her to her mama, ameen! 🙏🏽

the mother is mentally unstable she has been laughing the whole time while her child was about to be taken, apparently her sisters kicked them out of their house and called the police on her nacala
Sometimes your worse enemy is your bloody family! F them! They’ll reap what they sow iA
We need more people like Dabacasar. Alot of Somalis were telling him he'll go to jail for filming. They need to learn the law if they wanna make a decent living in America :snoop:
they think everything is illegal or ceeb especially the women. I know few who are even afraid to report their moldy bathroom to their landlord 🤦🏽‍♀️

i don't why its only somali women whose children are taken everywhere on western countries we never see other immigrants in that situation
lack of second parent present. They’re alone and end up neglecting the children in way or another because their mind is going 100 miles per hour or they have to be at many places at once. 2 parent households with decent income are struggling to raise kids properly in the west...what do you expect from poor single mother that can’t even speak, read or write the language and is doing everything alone.... inevitably somethings gotta give.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who? Do u remember the time stamp?
somewhere around 1h 30 mins I think. There was a somali lady wearing jeans and no hijab who cussed out dabcasar. Eventually he had to film from afar and she was there just translating, you couldn’t hear anything.

All the other ladies were kept at like a 2 metre distance funny enough, only she was allowed near the cops.

somewhere around 1h 30 mins I think. There was a somali lady wearing jeans and no hijab who cussed out dabcasar. Eventually he had to film from afar and she was there just translating, you couldn’t hear anything.

All the other ladies were kept at like a 2 metre distance funny enough, only she was allowed near the cops.
Ok, one of the social workers said that they had a translator who would be coming, in the beginning of the video. Maybe it was her.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Dabacasar did his part, and now it's time for her qabil and relatives to step up and help this poor woman. Get her a GoFundMe me started or house her with her people until shes mentally capable of taking care of her own

Trending