dabcasar tried to save a somali child kidnapped

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
why are those white people trying to take her kid? I dont get it

wlh dabcasar is a real eheel that man was fighting for that child for almost 3hours non stop he even tried to give that lady who i think she is mentally not stable 10 thousand dollars

the mother is mentally unstable she has been laughing the whole time while her child was about to be taken, apparently her sisters kicked them out of their house and called the police on her nacala
Why doesnt the sister take the kid

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
wlh dabcasar is a real eheel that man was fighting for that child for almost 3hours non stop he even tried to give that lady who i think she is mentally not stable 10 thousand dollars
We need more people like Dabacasar. Alot of Somalis were telling him he'll go to jail for filming. They need to learn the law if they wanna make a decent living in America :snoop:

We need more people like Dabacasar. Alot of Somalis were telling him he'll go to jail for filming. They need to learn the law if they wanna make a decent living in America :snoop:
Can someone please summarise the vid. It's like 2 hrs

:fantasia2:
the mother is mentally unstable, has been kicked out by her sisters and called the police on her with the child services, dabcasar saw her on the mall and started recording live on fb it reached upto 9k views , he tried his best bit at the end the child service took the baby and gave 48h to the somali community or they will take the baby to foster home

i don't why its only somali women whose children are taken everywhere on western countries we never see other immigrants in that situation

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Where is the father? every case that I have seen in the West where gaalo take Somali children the father is no where to be found and you only see the mother fighting for her children.

Trending

Latest posts