Dabcasar describing knowles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
1st of all what is this dilapidated place he make's his videos from ?, is it a abandoned warehouse or something, second this guy needs to be put in a straight jacket asap.

It’s a former club from the 1990s that he bought that he has been trying to convert it into a mosque but problem is he can’t raise the money because people think he is a charlatan

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
It’s a former club from the 1990s that he bought that he has been trying to convert it into a mosque but problem is he can’t raise the money because people think he is a charlatan
Actually some people steal his Mosques. I think Dabz still has his Mosque in Columbus tho.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually some people steal his Mosques. I think Dabz still has his Mosque in Columbus tho.

He collaborated with some people on a previous mosque but that mosque burned. It is possible madman Dabz lite it up bc they were beefing over money

@R.Kelly

Where did he get the money to travel to Turkey, marry two desperate Syrian refugee girls, go to Somaliland and Somalia, splash money on a gypsy woman sitting in a park and making all these videos from motel rooms? Does he have a day job?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

Where did he get the money to travel to Turkey, marry two desperate Syrian refugee girls, go to Somaliland and Somalia, splash money on a gypsy woman sitting in a park and making all these videos from motel rooms? Does he have a day job?

I’m telling you sxb the man is a Charlatan! He roams around the US to filthy rich Muslims (non-Somalis) and he pitches his mosque idea “I’m about to turn a former club into a mosque (throws in verses from the Quran on them) “ and asks them for donation. They usually give him few thousands of dollars. Instead of applying that money on the mosque the man uses it on himself.

However, of lately he has been exposed by the mosque in town. They’ve just followed his broadcasts and when they figure out what mosques his abt to hit they call ahead and warn them of this snake oil salesman

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I laughed so hard I brought attention to my midnight lurking and my fiancee came over and asked what was the cause of such laughter.
I tried my best to explain the matter but now she thinks old Somali men are crazy :pachah1:
Why you gotta be haram and that just have some dick bro

I’m telling you sxb the man is a Charlatan! He roams around the US to filthy rich Muslims (non-Somalis) and he pitches his mosque idea “I’m about to turn a former club into a mosque (throws in verses from the Quran on them) “ and asks them for donation. They usually give him few thousands of dollars. Instead of applying that money on the mosque the man uses it on himself.

However, of lately he has been exposed by the mosque in town. They’ve just followed his broadcasts and when they figure out what mosques his abt to hit they call ahead and warn them of this snake oil salesman

R.Kelly

Thanks buddy, they should alert the Feds for his scams, well, he might convince the Feds that he could be a great asset 4 them and turn against his opponents. He come across as ciyaal suuq, he probably took a leaf from the tale of warlords who became scholars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts