Dabcasar describing knowles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

looooool! dabcasar perfectly describing @Knowles and her likes

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@nine @Sheikh @Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Karim @Fang4 @Yaquub @Cumar @Kodeen @buule

IMG_1369.PNG

Last edited:
I laughed so hard I brought attention to my midnight lurking and my fiancee came over and asked what was the cause of such laughter.
I tried my best to explain the matter but now she thinks old Somali men are crazy :pachah1:

1st of all what is this dilapidated place he make's his videos from ?, is it a abandoned warehouse or something, second this guy needs to be put in a straight jacket asap.

I wasnt lying when i said she tries to find a way to sneak it into every post :pachah1:
she's a meme. I don't buy her lesbian identity. She was exposed a while ago after she claimed to be a lawyer at the age of 20. she's been dropping massive words ever since then to give her lawyer story credibility.

How do you explain a growing man calling other women s and advertising olive oil at the same time :jcoleno:

I just told her that the older gentle man was relaying a Somali superstition regarding olive oil which was true:mybusiness:
u wouldn't get it.

u crave something different? so who is the man in your relationship? if your fiance cadaan?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I laughed so hard I brought attention to my midnight lurking and my fiancee came over and asked what was the cause of such laughter.
I tried my best to explain the matter but now she thinks old Somali men are crazy :pachah1:
Fiancée?

How are you going to be a for another ?

Imagine your mom carried you for a whole 9 months, went into labor for you to spread your legs for another . Smh

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts