Dabcasar and Dahir Alasow in a vicious war

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Dabascar and Dahir Alasow can't be compared lmao, Alasow is a troll with a militia, Dabascar just rants about everyone

Dabacasar is a harmless miskiin, i hope he gets better. Daahir is a troll who misappropriates information to gain views and cause a lot of controversy, i remember his anti Dahabshiil and Hormuud rants, if he was a little more constructive he would be our Piers Morgan :icon lol:

Free speech is a blessing and a curse for us, too many bored people with a camera and audio.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
not really he was ass kissing isaaq from the beginning

thats why he went Hargeisa to begin with.

he got reality check

Do you know I actually brokered a peace agreement between Dabcasar and Isaaq lol, they were about to kill a nigga in Hargaisa for speaking about Biixi in negative light, didn't want my uncle to end up like Coldoon
Dabacasar is a harmless miskiin, i hope he gets better. Daahir is a troll who misappropriates information to gain views and cause a lot of controversy, i remember his anti Dahabshiil and Hormuud rants, if he was a little more constructive he would be our Piers Morgan :icon lol:

Free speech is a blessing and a curse for us, too many bored people with a camera and audio.
Dabcasar is an idiot for not monetizing his followers and views, nigga pulls big numbers, he use be pull 50k concurrent live viewers, these days he is lucky if he hits the 2k mark on live views.

Still he gets enough views to earn a living and some.

Dahir Alasow doesn't reach those numbers, but he monetizes the hell out of his viewers, and he is also not just a commentator the guy got actual links in Galmudug, probably also in Xamar that I don't know about.

Do you know I actually brokered a peace agreement between Dabcasar and Isaaq lol, they were about to kill a nigga in Hargaisa for speaking about Biixi in negative light, didn't want my uncle to end up like Coldoon

Dabcasar is an idiot for not monetizing his followers and views, nigga pulls big numbers, he use be pull 50k concurrent live viewers, these days he is lucky if he hits the 2k mark on live views.

Still he gets enough views to earn a living and some.

Dahir Alasow doesn't reach those numbers, but he monetizes the hell out of his viewers, and he is also not just a commentator the guy got actual links in Galmudug, probably also in Xamar that I don't know about.
Dabcasar wa fuley calaacal badan like u why is he so afraid of hawiye lol he's embrassed ur people on the internet

This is jokes :deadpeter:

Dabcasar wa fuley calaacal badan like u why is he so afraid of hawiye lol he's embrassed ur people on the internet
If he was afraid of you guys he wouldn't talk about you like he does. He fears no one which is why he nearly got killed multiple times in the last few years

Which subclan of hawiye is dahir alasow, Wtf so these mooryans are engaging in social media kkkkkk, So they make a video dissing a rival clan and then engage in warfare wtf kkkkkkkkkk

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Did Dahir Alasow steal this pic from somalispot? :pachah1:
2A2EBB28-F4A8-4133-BDD7-7E78A57299F2.jpeg

Last year sxb. I trolled the shit out of him, told the nikka i’m an american journalist who has crazy info on farmaajo and i need to talk to him (alasow) on somalispot. Loool
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Sxb, you should make a thread and post screenshots wallahi, it would be a legendary thread in SSPOT history