Dabaaqad Farah Macalin want Somali people to fight Ethiopian United

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
He's right, let's raise arms and "defend" them.. :banderas:

We roll in with tanks under the pretext of helping them and then run those midgets over.

I want all Somalia militias from DDS/Ogaadeenia to join forces with OLF and strike.

We cant even rid Somalia from terrorism
But we finna stroll thru into Addis and capture us some xabashi Injera
Fikir nooool wacadale :rejoice: :francis:

"And so are the days (good and not so good), We give to men by turns, that Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)." (3.140)

Amazonian

Excuse me? I said, Somali militias must seize all SOMALI land. Nobody wants habashi Addis Ababa :drakewtf:

Somali Ethiopians are loyal to their Addis masters, whatever land they do capture they'll be doing so to please their habashi brothers. Hadalkale looma baahna

Somali Ethiopians are loyal to their Addis masters, whatever land they do capture they'll be doing so to please their habashi brothers

How dare you insult Somalis in that manner? Do you think Somalis had a choice in being trapped with Ethiopians and Kenyans?

Let me guess, you are an Abo Siyadist with an agenda and a grudge.

Amazonian

How dare you insult Somalis in that manner? Do you think Somalis had a choice in being trapped with Ethiopians and Kenyans?

Let me guess, you are an Abo Siyadist with an agenda and a grudge.

Grudge? :faysalwtf:
I went to war to free these folks, I have absolutely no remorse for them. They've accepted being Ethiopian, they dont ever wanna unify with Somalia, and they're willing to die for Ethiopia at any given moment. Greater Somalia is dead, the 77 war was Barres greatest downfall. We a fought a war with nothing to show for. After Somalia pulled out, they went back to being puppets and its stayed that way ever since. Why should we waste time and energy on someone who'd rather be another mans favorite tool??

Last edited:

Amazonian

OG and MX to me waa the same. Darood waa Darood and you're all spies send to destroy our country Somalia.
I still f*ck with you bro

giphy.gif

Amazonian

Brother you're just collateral damage can't believe a smart guy like you're Darood:wow:
Thanks for the Dating tips:yousmart:
You're welcome :yousmart:

But we cant just speed pass you sneak dissing the whole clan like that sxb.
Adigu yaad tahay?

Amazonian

@Canvaboy

Sxb i've never been with a Raxaweyn chick a day in my life, I did however manage to slide into their closest cousins dm. The so called powerful Oromo. But why havent I seen a western Raxaweyn Xalimo? Yall hiding the bìtches? :faysalwtf:
:faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts