Dabaaqad Farah Macalin want Somali people to fight Ethiopian United

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Farah Maalim used to be intelligent and decent man but mental deterioration is clearly visible with his recent remarks. He needs to shut up and retire in peace without bothering us with his moronic views.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Unbelievable!!
Nigga i wanted to make this thread. anyways, no sane somali would willingly fight a war for habesha for what? to be treaty with respect? oh wow just sacrifice huge portion of your population so you can earn the right to be treated like an equal. Illey was doing dhaanto 24/7 while being drapped under the ethiopian flag yet he got discarded like any old condom. today somalis are suffering because callous decision made by the ethiopian gov inside and outside of it's border. who in there right mind would defend a nation that abuses them?
Grudge? :faysalwtf:
I went to war to free these folks, I have absolutely no remorse for them. They've accepted being Ethiopian, they dont ever wanna unify with Somalia, and they're willing to die for Ethiopia at any given moment. Greater Somalia is dead, the 77 war was Barres greatest downfall. We a fought a war with nothing to show for. After Somalia pulled out, they went back to being puppets and its stayed that way ever since. Why should we waste time and energy on someone who'd rather be another mans favorite tool??
nigga barre was one these folks, he was born in the region. first f*ck off how many ONLF have been extradited from somalia or how many times did somalis in somalia scream ONLF whenever they lost hoping zenawi would give them weapons. nigga stop freeing someone when you yourself are occupied by them. there is curently less ethiopian soldiers in siad barre birthplace than doolow. the only group in ethiopia that invoked article 39 were somalis.

Last edited:
Farah Maalim used to be intelligent and decent man but mental deterioration is clearly visible with his recent remarks. He needs to shut up and retire in peace without bothering us with his moronic views.

I could not have put it better! Farah's Family and Friends need to take him to a Mental Doctor
ASAP.

Trending