D&M Elders in Puntland speak out about the injustice in Las Anod and advise all D&M to leave Somaliland immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sheegato kulaha 😂😂. Unlike you I actually live in puntland. Some harmless elders speaking out about what happened won't effect anything. Your paranoid ass should calm down 👍
Living PL doesn't mean you became puntlander lool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What ?.
They are PL Residents speaking about what happened to their people in a neighboring land. What should they do? Move to SWS in order to speak?
They can't protest in Hargeysa or Burco because they are being targeted by Somaliland's ethnic cleansing machine
What about xamar Somalia capital?. Why from PL?.

Apparently deportations are planned for other towns in Sool. Many of these people lived in Sool for 2 or more decades, were home owners, owned businesses, married locals and had children in Las Anod. They even voted in the recent Somaliland elections

Is Muse Bihi worried about who D&M will vote for? :dwill:

Wallahi I don't know what hus plan is, but it seems like reer Lascaanood wanted this, maybe not in a such forceful way but they wanted them out.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wallahi I don't know what hus plan is, but it seems like reer Lascaanood wanted this, maybe not in a such forceful way but they wanted them out.

Not according to this Fiqishini MP. He claims the residents were not asked how they felt. This was planned and the decision came from Muse Bihi himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending