D&M Elders in Puntland speak out about the injustice in Las Anod and advise all D&M to leave Somaliland immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muuse Masiixi is being blamed by everyone. D&M are planning mass protests across the major cities in Puntland tomorrow.

They will not open thier shop or show up to work, to show solidarity and how important they are for the circulation of business but why do it in Puntland...

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dhul in Xamar right now...

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
Actually are isaaq lool.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
They can protest in hargisa or Burco. Why PL?

Again this has no connection to PL but they condemned from my land!.

Those people have federal state called SWS. Let them talk from there and protest there.

Welcoming poor people its another story.
Just shut up man. You sound retarded . There's freedom of speech in puntland . They could complain all they want. Nothing you could do about it

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They will not open thier shop or show up to work, to show solidarity and how important they are for the circulation of business but why do it in Puntland...
I have no hard feeling against them but you have issue against isaaq do it in their lands or in SWS.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Just shut up man. You sound retarded . There's freedom of speech in puntland . They could complain all they want. Nothing you could do about it
I have all right as MJ iyo as pure puntlander to talk about my state.

Sheegto will never advice me about PL.

I still stand in my opinion PL government only should provide food or medical assistant. Protest they have baidou.

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
I have all right as MJ iyo as pure puntlander to talk about my state.

Sheegto will never advice me about PL.

I still stand in my opinion PL government only should provide food or medical assistant. Protest they have baidou.
Sheegato kulaha 😂😂. Unlike you I actually live in puntland. Some harmless elders speaking out about what happened won't effect anything. Your paranoid ass should calm down 👍

Som

VIP
They can protest in hargisa or Burco. Why PL?

Again this has no connection to PL but they condemned from my land!.

Those people have federal state called SWS. Let them talk from there and protest there.

Welcoming poor people its another story.
What ?.
They are PL Residents speaking about what happened to their people in a neighboring land. What should they do? Move to SWS in order to speak?
They can't protest in Hargeysa or Burco because they are being targeted by Somaliland's ethnic cleansing machine

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, Digil and Mifle clans are welcome to Puntland, since we are the mother and father of Somalinimo and literally invented Somaliweynimo too we will always welcome all Somalis to our land no matter what

Anyway let them enjoy their stay in the blessed Puntland region, they are free to own land, start a business or go to school , Any Somali has the right to and are free do so in Puntland as long as you respect the law and don't break Of the state ( Puntland).
Said_Abdullahi_Deni_(22-05-2021)_(cropped).jpg

Yusuf M

PuntExit
South West State needs to step up and take in its people and take care of them. So that this kind of mistreatment never happens again.

Just so everyone knows most Somaliland people are against this actions that the corrupt govt took and scapegoating innocent community for the recent assassination of political activists and scholars in Laascaanood is not right when there's no investigation ever taking place to look into those incidents and who's responsible for it.

This is a black day for Somaliland

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A new mass deportation inbound for Hargeysa?

From 00:40

Apparently deportations are planned for other towns in Sool. Many of these people lived in Sool for 2 or more decades, were home owners, owned businesses, married locals and had children in Las Anod. They even voted in the recent Somaliland elections

Is Muse Bihi worried about who D&M will vote for? :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts