D&M community in Gedo want their seats transferred to kismayo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madoobe is still begging for the 16 seats in Garbaharey, that ship has sailed. He should count his blessing for the recognition he got as President of JL and the ability to boob the Kismaayo seats.

I think he is just paying off random odays to take attention away from the Kismaayo election, those seats are hot seats so anything to take attention away from them while he steals them, he knows Garbaharey is out of his control, he signed the papers and actually gave it up.
Baahane is begging AMISOM to take over Garabaharay airport so his rejected Guddi with the cancerous Cumar Dhageey to come does he think this is Ugandishu :hemad: :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@TekNiKo Rooble's spoiler activity won't go down well with Rer Gedo who have bleed for self determination and independence from the the Kenyan colony, they will decide their own MPs, I think Rooble is just trying to get paid from Kenya but there is nothing he can do for them.

@TekNiKo Rooble's spoiler activity won't go down well with Rer Gedo who have bleed for self determination and independence from the the Kenyan colony, they will decide their own MPs, I think Rooble is just trying to get paid from Kenya but there is nothing he can do for them.

There is no such thing as reer Gedo when Merehan are just 13% of Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble has couple weeks left as soon as Farmaajo is re elected I suggest an Abgaal PM like Cali Geedi who is fully NN. We can never trust ayax eaters with such a crucial post again

Are you telling me these type of people actually want an election to take place kkkk. What’s the need to bring anti aircraft guns for Rooble’s Feit.

Are you telling me these type of people actually want an election to take place kkkk. What’s the need to bring anti aircraft guns for Rooble’s Feit.

Is clear that this is not about president madoobe or PM rooble these ppl dont want to hold selections and want to pro long Farmajos illegal stay .

Trending