Cutting family ties

In my city I know a whole family, cousin's, brothers and sisters who don't talk to each other, I find it crazy.

I didn't know things like this happen in our community, it's normal in white families.

Islamically it's a big sin to cut ties with family & friends.

Family should be #1 priority. Many times the issue is the family culture and how these kids are raised.

thats crazy.....unless she tried to kill you and is still planning to kill you. There is no excuse really.
Naa fam, it’s deeper than that, she’s ruined my whole reputation, she’s bait for the wrong reason in the UK aswell, I don’t want to expose sins, but yh I hate her, I can’t even look at her in the face

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I can’t imagine a scenario where I have to cut off family members, I also understand not all families are the same and some are stuck with bad people. Whatever the case is, always be the best version of you and do good no matter what. Everything will solve itself in the end :)

Naa fam, it’s deeper than that, she’s ruined my whole reputation, she’s bait for the wrong reason in the UK aswell, I don’t want to expose sins, but yh I hate her, I can’t even look at her in the face
That’s shame bro. Luckily I never experienced that

Trending