Cutting family ties

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
In my city I know a whole family, cousin's, brothers and sisters who don't talk to each other, I find it crazy.

I didn't know things like this happen in our community, it's normal in white families.

Islamically it's a big sin to cut ties with family & friends.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nah i feel them. I just hate a specific family member of mine as well and could give 2 shits if its a sin to ignore them cause their presence is like hell on earth. :manny:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
In my city I know a whole family, cousin's, brothers and sisters who don't talk to each other, I find it crazy.

I didn't know things like this happen in our community, it's normal in white families.

I cut off my aunt and her 18 yr old son
You touch my sister you gon get bloodied up he lucky he just got head damage only:manny:

Islam is against but of course, there maybe exceptions to this rule; only a scholar would be able to come to such a conclusion though

You have no obligations to cousins. If the nuclear family is there, then that's good.

As for sin, if there is more harm having ties, it's better to cut them off. Why should I contact my broke cousins who are unwilling to work?

Alright luv?
I'm taking my Brother to court before I leave the country.
Do your ting sis and don't give up.
f*ck anyone that's called Mohamed.

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN

Allah cuts your blessings in half the second you cut out your relatives. Helping out your relatives is one way to enter harti janah. I remeber this sheiks words every-time I even think of forgetting to send the monthly donation ($300) to my relatives.

Trending

Latest posts