Cute Somali Girl Struggling With Basic Somali Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
This embarrassing wallahi. Somalis are the first ones to yell that they don't know afsomali like its a fucking accomplishment.

Don't claim Somali if you can't have a basic conversation in afsomali. :nahgirl:

Spanish people speak their language fluently no matter where they were born.

Asians speak their language fluently

Even west Africans speak their language fluently.

But leave it to baqti Somalis to brag about not knowing afsomali.

:nahgirl:
It's a lie, they know Somali it's just that their illiterate parents tried to learn English from them so they speak broken Somali and English with a unique accent.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's a lie, they know Somali it's just that their illiterate parents tried to learn English from them so they speak broken Somali and English with a unique accent.
You should listen to me trying to speak Somali sometime. I'm a Becky that is Somali ethnically. Insha allah I will learn Somali though.

Gambar

VIP
You should listen to me trying to speak Somali sometime. I'm a Becky that is Somali ethnically. Insha allah I will learn Somali though.
Somalis are mean, they will say your Somali sounds so bad. You need to be kidnapped, thrown in the middle of badiyo, and come back a year later. z3zrULCYour Somali will be mashallah.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Do we have a professional stalker?! Does she have a youtube, instagram or anything, help a brother out. I want to see more
:shaq:

Waan harraadey!:jcoleno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts