Cute couples

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-3-14_9-15-25.jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
“It’s not my business.”
Writes paragraphs on the dangers of marrying a Indian.
Ok, understood!
First of all, it's "..an Indian."

Secondly, I thought that you were thinking about marrying Mr Panjeet Poop Patel, that's why I replied to you. Fahimt/ Samahj liya? :ufdup:

Thirdly, I have more paragraphs in store for you. Be ready!:wow:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
How can you with a straight face call someone else the most sought over based on misleading statistics from dating sites(attractive black people dont use this they approach in real life) :farmajoyaab: and then claim Caucasian when they consider you a shitskin ******, have you ever talked to them online:mahubowtf: and then you go on to cuck for them talking about they can take your women:faysalwtf:
First of all I never said they can take xalimos I was talking about mathow women, like I said that’s what the statistics say and them going down to China and Japan taking there women like there free samples at the grocery store also doesn’t helpB89950E2-AF57-4206-9E46-B995C34909C2.png

But it’s obvious that there jealous over our appearance that they used and incest baby (barkhad you know who425705A0-F9A2-445A-9EC9-C3E37131A71D.png) to be the standard for all geeljires.
All we need to do is come out of hiding and show people who are the true Caucasians..126E61A3-1DBF-4B90-90C1-D2C740CC2994.png

Muji

VIP
First of all I never said they can take xalimos I was talking about mathow women, like I said that’s what the statistics say and them going down to China and Japan taking there women like there free samples at the grocery store also doesn’t helpView attachment 68616

But it’s obvious that there jealous over our appearance that they used and incest baby (barkhad you know whoView attachment 68617) to be the standard for all geeljires.
All we need to do is come out of hiding and show people who are the true Caucasians..View attachment 68618

@AussieHustler he just called Barkhad an incest baby subhanallah

Status
Not open for further replies.