Some more perfect couples.
tumblr_n3sbshExfb1qdvctjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n1vym9Q7oK1rb85ddo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0r3e3QSWF1rb85ddo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0qxuyswMR1tnis8wo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxnxg49Kya1rb85ddo1_400.jpg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Wallahi nimaanka cadaan have it best, black people always complaining about slavery and racism and can easily still take there women if they want toFE92CAE3-E4AE-4AE2-92BF-00DC64EDC486.png

It’s statistically proven that they get the most responses from women, there definitely the most sought after..

It’s also statistically proven that geeljires are Caucasians just dipped in chocolate sooooo... you know what that means.....8A35058B-3CCB-49CE-BB7F-CA52486B3DA8.png

Tukraq

VIP
Wallahi nimaanka cadaan have it best, black people always complaining about slavery and racism and can easily still take there women if they want toView attachment 68604

It’s statistically proven that they get the most responses from women, there definitely the most sought after..

It’s also statistically proven that geeljires are Caucasians just dipped in chocolate sooooo... you know what that means.....View attachment 68607
Sound like a cuck, I bet an Cadaan can take your girl to by the way you sucking thier dicks:susp:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Sound like a cuck, I bet an Cadaan can take your girl to by the way you sucking thier dicks:susp:
I’m not a cuck saaxibAD47DD59-EE01-4EE6-9176-69AE0B0E6AC6.png
You have gotta be real, they are the most sought after men don’t get it twisted those pale skins lack class iyo dhaqanD52FE00F-422F-4FBA-A2AF-E2C7F541F32E.png
So this were the noble blooded geeljires come into play to bring that finesse and elegance...... embrace it my fellow Caucasian 3A8D9CDF-48D9-4439-96C5-9327D847FFC1.png

Tukraq

VIP
I’m not a cuck saaxibView attachment 68608
You have gotta be real, they are the most sought after men don’t get it twisted those pale skins lack class iyo dhaqanView attachment 68609
So this were the noble blooded geeljires come into play to bring that finesse and elegance...... embrace it my fellow Caucasian View attachment 68610
How can you with a straight face call someone else the most sought over based on misleading statistics from dating sites(attractive black people dont use this they approach in real life) :farmajoyaab: and then claim Caucasian when they consider you a shitskin , have you ever talked to them online:mahubowtf: and then you go on to cuck for them talking about they can take your women:faysalwtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

We are not caucasians. I'm a in between. My phenotype is abyssinian, old mix. But def not a caucasian white.
So people see us as mixed or blacks, but never as whites. My best friend who happens to be white told me that i'm a "white man" but dark skinned lmao. Black is our skin tone and we shouldn't deny it!
Women like dark men who are proud. I'm not proud of myself but i'm dark:siilaanyolaugh:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I thought otherwise(marrying Mr Panjeet Poop Patel). You can defend them tho. Idc and it ain't my business. :mjlol:
“It’s not my business.”
Writes paragraphs on the dangers of marrying a Indian.
Ok, understood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts