Cush Ina Ham, Inheritor of Noah and Adam

In my opinion, yes. It's a coincidence in name plus the longstanding misunderstanding in the world that Ham was an African.
I used to think that too but looking at all of the evidence, it is clear this is no coincidence. Is it 100% true? Who knows? But there is some truth to all of this.

Very informative and an interesting read indeed I’m just so amazed at the Hamitic history no wonder the racist colonial Europeans all said every major ancient monument and civilisation in all of Africa was due to the migration and presence of‘Caucasian pastoralists of Hamitic stock’I don’t agree with their attempt to lump us under them to claim our great history that outshines Rome and Greece let alone primitive Anglo saxons and ther Germanic or indo european tribes who were still having trial by fire and ordeal in the fricking tenth century when we had a complex pastoral democratic system of forming a guurti court composed of the victim and plaintiff’s agnatic paternal relatives from each ot their jilibs or lineage groups at the same time and earlier
We even had the legal notion of precedent and stare decisis before Europeans as our odayaal and garxajiyaal (attorneys) had to consider and abide by previous cases of similar fact and reach similar verdicts unless there was an exception we had witnesses markhaatiyaal and a system of various oaths such as putting ur hand in the soil in a certain area that had been dug and swearing traditional oaths when there were no witnesses or shortage of conclusive evidence to prove the veracity of an allegation
We later added Islamic oaths like talaq one and normal walahi billahi tallahi ones using the quran after Islam we adapted and incorporated these extra forms of oaths
I don’t agree with colonials saying all civilisations and monuments in Africa were as a result of us but they weren’t wrong as every impressive ancient monument in north east east and south east and parts of central Africa were directly because of hamites or indirectly due to cultural exchanges with hamites
They went back on this theory after colonialism became anathema and something to be frowned upon so they equally negated their earlier accurate statements of Hamitic civilisations due to the racial connotations affixed to the later theories (before dna sequencing and radio carbon dating to prove their racist remarks were actually true)
This is why there is a deliberate scholarly attempt to discredit Hamitic history and why there is more research done on fucking zulu languages than Somali Oromo or afar even tho they know these languages are the most ancient and the people speaking them are the most ancient people alive in the world today (we r all equally ancient as humans but hamites were the first modern homo sapien sapiens evidenced by the Lucy excavation in the afar state of Ethiopia, hamites were the first people to become civilised, we created civilisation would be a better way of putting it, while the rest of the world was still primitive, that’s why we also were the first to receive the word of god as far as history can attest (yes nuh so jews arabs can claim this too was the first post flood but we inherited nuh as he left everything and control to ham who in turn left it to cush and then nimrod before shit went south lol)
Doyouknowwhatafullstopis?

Doyouknowwhatafullstopis?
saxiib iga qalee I was typing from a minuscule iPhone 5c or whatever the tiny ones are called not a laptop or even larger phone with more screen real-estate plus in my defence our language and it’s orthography, or lack-thereof until recently, never employed full stops, it’s an alien addition to us

saxiib iga qalee I was typing from a minuscule iPhone 5c or whatever the tiny ones are called not a laptop or even larger phone with more screen real-estate plus in my defence our language and it’s orthography, or lack-thereof until recently, never employed full stops, it’s an alien addition to us
It makes everything you write 10x harder to read saxib. It's not alien, it's necessary.

I shall refrain from an future discussions in that case until I get a better phone or endeavour to use them on the rare occasions I comment.
Do what you want akhi, maybe it's just me.
The reason I forgo the norms and etiquette of formal grammar and punctuation is due to the context of this site, it’s a forum walaal, one can chose one’s preferences of communication depending on their inclinations at any given moment, after all I am not writing an essay or anything where formality would be a necessity: this is simply a digital extension of fadhi-ku-dirir and hadal-maalayacni, albeit being more serious sometimes

The reason I forgo the norms and etiquette of formal grammar and punctuation is due to the context of this site, it’s a forum walaal, one can chose one’s preferences of communication depending on their inclinations at any given moment, after all I am not writing an essay or anything where formality would be a necessity: this is simply a digital extension of fadhi-ku-dirir and hadal-maalayacni, albeit being more serious sometimes
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Is your username from that Vinland Saga anime by any chance ? I always considered anime to be boringly unrealistic and unsatisfying but upon my younger brothers advice I have that anime a shot, I ended up binge watching. 21 episodes lmao.
Yeah it is hahaha. I didn't watch the anime so much but essentially caught up to the manga. It's my favourite hence the name.

Ohh, dunno what manga is but that anime was interesting, probs will be the only anime I ever watch
Yeah, I grew bored of it pretty quickly too. Manga would be the best medium to consume any story. Definitely the way to go after the anime ends.
They'res basically Japanese comic books lmao.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
24 And the garments of skin which God made for Adam and his wife, when they went out of the garden, were given to Cush.

25 For after the death of Adam and his wife, the garments were given to Enoch, the son of Jared, and when Enoch was taken up to God, he gave them to Methuselah, his son.

26 And at the death of Methuselah, Noah took them and brought them to the ark, and they were with him until he went out of the ark.
As the first man, Prophet Aden lived at least 100,000 years before Prophet Nuh. There's no way his clothes could be passed down in several generations like that.

Tukraq

VIP
As the first man, Prophet Aden lived at least 100,000 years before Prophet Nuh. There's no way his clothes could be passed down in several generations like that.
The guy is taking the Old Testament for word like it’s the actual toarah or something:mjlol:

Not true. All humans today are not descended from Noah. The genetic differences between humans are too broad to have stemmed from Noah - The Neolithic prophet who lived in eastern Anatolia around 8500-9500 years ago.
Are you Muslim? It's in the Quran.