Current state of affairs and my view

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1 thing I like about Hassan Sheikh is he will make 'moves' he knows it's pointless having no 'go'an' no go'an ayaa ugu liito. When u make a move it either wins and u rejoice, it fails and u learn from it but no moves means 'regrets and time waste'. I don't like the man politics just as I didn't like Farmajo but I am grown ass man and can compliment ppl also even if we are polar opposites.

I also like Hussein aideed 'aragti' power. I remember when the nation mocked him about ethio-somalia integration. Now everyone is doing IGADS, Horn alliances, business integrations, etc. Runti isaga KOW yiri that vision which is playing out today. Now his new aragti is a somalia/israel alliance, watch all the aragti gaaban just like they did in the past mock him but in 10 years watch all Somali leaders rejoicing Israel is the best partner they have after Turkey.

He saw the reality arab situation will never recover(they agreed to never agree), marka israel ayaa noo dhaamo ceeb ma aha. Arabtu waxay ku heeshiyeen inaysan weligood heeshin its a well known political saying describing their situation.

Last edited:
I do think there’ll be some opposition but the best report on this so far was 3 disctrics. Heliwaa, Kaaraan were going to be part of it. Then I saw a report the new federal capital will be just the central Xamar so it’s in flux but HSM wanting new states is definitely true.
Ok seems like we have to wait and see how it unfolds. Also when will the GM offensive come to an end? It all seems to be stagnant and you were not active to give good updates about it

Abaq

VIP
With mounting opposition to the constitutional changes, NCC, and the two party system, I doubt this will ever succeed. Whenever an opposition issue has broadbased multiple clan support in Somalia, it never succeeds despite what the government does. With the Hawiye and Daarood opposition effectively against the NCC proposals, they are effectively dead

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ok seems like we have to wait and see how it unfolds. Also when will the GM offensive come to an end? It all seems to be stagnant and you were not active to give good updates about it
A lot of infighting and political drama got in the way but it’s behind us now. I expect a proper HG offensive soon.

But I’m still against us carrying clans who don’t even want to liberate themselves. In Barujeed the Murusade there fled while Habar Aji fought. Rest of Cayr decided now not to leave isolated fronts and join fully which is new development.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A lot of infighting and political drama got in the way but it’s behind us now. I expect a proper HG offensive soon.

But I’m still against us carrying clans who don’t even want to liberate themselves. In Barujeed the Murusade there fled while Habar Aji fought. Rest of Cayr decided now not to leave isolated fronts and join fully which is new development.

Why is the war on shabab so complicated in GM/HS? They came 1000 of them in 2016 in mudug coastal areas and were disarmed and sent to prison, it wasn't even given the respect of a 'war' character. These are essentially Rahanwayn and .5 clan foot soldiers with a small hawiye overlords at the top.

With mounting opposition to the constitutional changes, NCC, and the two party system, I doubt this will ever succeed. Whenever an opposition issue has broadbased multiple clan support in Somalia, it never succeeds despite what the government does. With the Hawiye and Daarood opposition effectively against the NCC proposals, they are effectively dead
I know for a fact when Darood and Hawiye agree on something it happens. So far Darood and Hawiye agree on SSC which means both parties will have no more than 3 FMS each.

Abaq

VIP
I know for a fact when Darood and Hawiye agree on something it happens. So far Darood and Hawiye agree on SSC which means both parties will have no more than 3 FMS each.
And biden here wants us to believe that UPD can force through something Darod and Hawiye don’t want

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why is the war on shabab so complicated in GM/HS? They came 1000 of them in 2016 in mudug coastal areas and were disarmed and sent to prison, it wasn't even given the respect of a 'war' character. These are essentially Rahanwayn and .5 clan foot soldiers with a small hawiye overlords at the top.
Actually the wars hard part has mostly been done. Shabaab were removed from any supply lines in Koonfur Mudug area. And they were removed from Ciid Ciidka which was their attempt at settling in Shabellaha Dhexe with 800 fighters, using their underground tactics and cover in those forestry areas.

With no hope of reinforcement or supply to Galgaduud Shabaab they will be easily defeated soon inshallah. Just need all the SNA back from vacation, including the new 8k Eritrean trained one’s that are back. Gorgor have been sent to Koonfur Mudug to strengthen that front. And Danab have been sent for retraining as they aren’t trained for playing support role to macawiisley. Logistics for an all out war takes a lot of planning and money. That’s the final hold up now HSM has sorted out the political infighting in Galmudug that was holding us back

Kabaale deserve a turn, 30 years without mayor yet it’s supposed to be split between Wacbudhan. If it was Galmaax though it should be Reer Mataan, yes.
I’ll be honest Abgaal is Abgaal to me. If it’s an educated Kabaale who will do good job, he has my support. Only said reer mataan to show we still respect allowing their goof to be capital

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
wonder what this about. Lol email heading wild. Why not just say important

IMG_6732.jpeg

1 thing I like about Hassan Sheikh is he will make 'moves' he knows it's pointless having no 'go'an' no go'an ayaa ugu liito. When u make a move it either wins and u rejoice, it fails and u learn from it but no moves means 'regrets and time waste'. I don't like the man politics just as I didn't like Farmajo but I am grown ass man and can compliment ppl also even if we are polar opposites.

I also like Hussein aideed 'aragti' power. I remember when the nation mocked him about ethio-somalia integration. Now everyone is doing IGADS, Horn alliances, business integrations, etc. Runti isaga KOW yiri that vision which is playing out today. Now his new aragti is a somalia/israel alliance, watch all the aragti gaaban just like they did in the past mock him but in 10 years watch all Somali leaders rejoicing Israel is the best partner they have after Turkey.

He saw the reality arab situation will never recover(they agreed to never agree), marka israel ayaa noo dhaamo ceeb ma aha. Arabtu waxay ku heeshiyeen inaysan weligood heeshin its a well known political saying describing their situation.

I Agree 100%

Trending