Current state of affairs and my view

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A lot has happened, personally and with the country.

I welcome the new SSC 2 year interim administration and good luck to them. I also welcome the imminent Hiiraan State.

I also am glad to see HSM back in Dhusamareb, Cayr for the first time in many years showed a united front with all our Ugaas, we are ready for war and we won’t disappoint our greatest ever leader. We are with him till the end.

Debt relief is complete, good to see. While HSM is going to finish the constitution before PL’s elections is what I’ve heard from close friend in the gov. Another development I support which I’ve been pushing for the past couple years.

Not everything can be perfect but it is disappointing the Gareens stay for another year but it’s worth it if we can achieve the things above. They do end up signing whatever the gov needs so useful for now. And a guys holding desperately onto power is always more reliant on the good graces of the President.

Lastly the Shabaab war has been deadly, I do hope for better planning this time around as the man power will be much larger with Gorgor moving to Wisil front combined with the SNA there and Sacad. While other fronts will be strengthen with 7k troops who arrived last week. We can’t waste this golden opportunity.

The plan was always to complete the constitution and turn Somalia into a 2 party state but that can only happen with a successful Shabaab OP while UPD gets through everything they want.

For the sake of our nation, the constitution being completed is crucial. We can’t afford many parties. We can’t afford two rounds of elections and political instability. We have a good President who isn’t a tribalist and has the human touch. Let’s not give that up for losers like Shariif and Farmaajo.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
A lot has happened, personally and with the country.

I welcome the new SSC 2 year interim administration and good luck to them. I also welcome the imminent Hiiraan State.

I also am glad to see HSM back in Dhusamareb, Cayr for the first time in many years showed a united front with all our Ugaas, we are ready for war and we won’t disappoint our greatest ever leader. We are with him till the end.

Debt relief is complete, good to see. While HSM is going to finish the constitution before PL’s elections is what I’ve heard from close friend in the gov. Another development I support which I’ve been pushing for the past couple years.

Not everything can be perfect but it is disappointing the Gareens stay for another year but it’s worth it if we can achieve the things above. They do end up signing whatever the gov needs so useful for now. And a guys holding desperately onto power is always more reliant on the good graces of the President.

Lastly the Shabaab war has been deadly, I do hope for better planning this time around as the man power will be much larger with Gorgor moving to Wisil front combined with the SNA there and Sacad. While other fronts will be strengthen with 7k troops who arrived last week. We can’t waste this golden opportunity.

The plan was always to complete the constitution and turn Somalia into a 2 party state but that can only happen with a successful Shabaab OP while UPD gets through everything they want.

For the sake of our nation, the constitution being completed is crucial. We can’t afford many parties. We can’t afford two rounds of elections and political instability. We have a good President who isn’t a tribalist and has the human touch. Let’s not give that up for losers like Shariif and Farmaajo.
Also phase 2 begging in SWS soon. Do you know if HSM is gonna set up base in Baidoa like he did in Dhuusamareeb or? I heard rumours he will but not sure.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Also phase 2 begging in SWS soon. Do you know if HSM is gonna set up base in Baidoa like he did in Dhuusamareeb or? I heard rumours he will but not sure.
He seems to think Dhusamareb will go quick this time. There hadn’t been any op while he was there from Cayr but it’s going to happen now.

HSM and LG struck a deal behind closed doors, HSM even backed him in Xuddur yesterday and negotiated between Black and LG.

We’re back to Nov 2024 agreement with 1m1v elections in June. The benefit to this he can prove 2026 elections can be 1m1v if they go successfully.

mohamedismail

He seems to think Dhusamareb will go quick this time. There hadn’t been any op while he was there from Cayr but it’s going to happen now.

HSM and LG struck a deal behind closed doors, HSM even backed him in Xuddur yesterday and negotiated between Black and LG.

We’re back to Nov 2024 agreement with 1m1v elections in June. The benefit to this he can prove 2026 elections can be 1m1v if they go successfully.
What was the deal they struck. I know HSM told the Mucaarad to basically F off when they visited him in Dhuusamareeb. He also told them to stay quiet and doorasho ain't happening till 2024.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What was the deal they struck. I know HSM told the Mucaarad to basically F off when they visited him in Dhuusamareeb. He also told them to stay quiet and doorasho ain't happening till 2024.
We can’t know. A lot of horse trading happens between these guys. HSM funded the mucaarad for a reason and then dropped them the minute LG and him agreed on whatever they couldn’t before.

Maybe it was a future Shabaab op where HSM leads it from Baydhabo and brings thousands of troops. I doubt LG was trusting of HSM enough but HSM’s political survival is onto defeat of Shabaab so if LG refuses to allow then they’re going to be at loggerheads.

We now see HSM saying he’ll appoint the electoral commission, complete constitution by end of year all of a sudden again. Something big happened when LG went to Dhusamareb

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You are back….

happy premier league GIF by Liverpool FC

I needed my daily news on how HG were controlling somali politics, this section was missing your hot (good) takes.

mohamedismail

We can’t know. A lot of horse trading happens between these guys. HSM funded the mucaarad for a reason and then dropped them the minute LG and him agreed on whatever they couldn’t before.

Maybe it was a future Shabaab op where HSM leads it from Baydhabo and brings thousands of troops. I doubt LG was trusting of HSM enough but HSM’s political survival is onto defeat of Shabaab so if LG refuses to allow then they’re going to be at loggerheads.

We now see HSM saying he’ll appoint the electoral commission, complete constitution by end of year all of a sudden again. Something big happened when LG went to Dhusamareb
Yes makes sense. I don't think laftagareen would be welcoming of the idea of HSM settling in Baidoa with thousands of troops and running the fight against shabaab.

But then again it is technically neccesary for shabaab to be defeated. So I think laftagareen hands are tied.

Welcome back brother. Wishing you kheyre iyo caafimaad. If Hiraan state is happening, what is the state of Middle Shabelle?

Last edited:
Welcome back brother. Wishing you kheyre iyo caafimaad. If Hiraan state is happening, what is the state of Middle Shabelle?
Dont worry there will be greater Banaadir State from Jowhar to Lower Shabelle but it will not include lower shabelle maybe some. Central Mogadushu will form the Federal capital district within Greater Banaadir State so Hawiye of Banaadir outside of this federal territory will have an FMS and can vote and have representations. It's a done deal and you'll soon get used to it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These HAGS Make me Laugh.

1. Debt Relief lunancy. Chapter 7 status is the reality and humanitarian access only.
2. Constitution change. These guys think the constitution is 'Banadir' Constitution or 'NCC' constitution. As long as PL/SL are out, it's not 'Somalia' owned.
3. Re-carving Mogadishu, they forget this 'capital' of Somalis, not Banadir or Hawiye job to decide it's status which will include it cannot take upon a political status nor a tribal or regional character or else it will divide Somalis which isn't what a capital function is supposed to do.
4. Hiran state how will that happen without effecting Hirshabelle state status. SSC didn't effect PL/SL status.

All I see is hags playing political gymanstics with tribal motives guiding it only, that's why it all falls apart when reviewed by non HAGS.

Last edited:
Hiran state how will that happen without effecting Hirshabelle state status.
Hirshabelle will be dissolved and Banadir will be it's successor state while Hiiraan goes back to being the independent region that it used to be. Simple

3 Darood States (SSC, PL, JL)
3 HAG States (GM, Hiiraan, Banadir)

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hirshabelle will be dissolved and Banadir will be it's successor state while Hiiraan goes back to being the independent region that it used to be. Simple

3 Darood States (SSC, PL, JL)
3 HAG States (GM, Hiiraan, Banadir)
Confusion people have is they think Banadir=Mogadishu. And thereby Banadir State can’t happen as a capital can’t be an FMS. It’s just a name change for ex-Hirshabelle and will likely include some Xamar districts.

Confusion people have is they think Banadir=Mogadishu. And thereby Banadir State can’t happen as a capital can’t be an FMS. It’s just a name change for ex-Hirshabelle and will likely include some Xamar districts.
Which districts will these include? I can’t see Banadir districts being split up as they all function as one unit. Don’t see it being accepted by many either.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Which districts will these include? I can’t see Banadir districts being split up as they all function as one unit. Don’t see it being accepted by many
I do think there’ll be some opposition but the best report on this so far was 3 disctrics. Heliwaa, Kaaraan were going to be part of it. Then I saw a report the new federal capital will be just the central Xamar so it’s in flux but HSM wanting new states is definitely true.