Cuffing season is upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Ladies and Gentlemen fall is upon us. Where most single people are ready to be in a relationship. Due to the cold weather you will need to hibernate under someone. Since we are Muslim and we will hibernate under our own damn blanket. We need a guy to drive us around, MN snow is dangerous. I love myself too much to drive in snow storms. Mainly Valentine's Day is also approaching I know it's 7 months away but can't a girl prepare herself?

If you don't hear from me, I either got a man or bandit stalked me.

What's your cuffing season plan?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Or the more logical answer bandit is your new man:banderas:
But seriously thoe every winter a little bit of part of me dies in this city to think I could've been in California if my older sister didn't exist:francis:

S

Shamis

There are no single men in London who fit the description so I already know what cuffing season will be like i.e. More of the same:

1324676136001.png

Q

Queen Carawelo

I love winter. I just hate driving in it. We do carpools at work during winter and sometimes summer.

Lighting candles while wearing fuzzy onesies, drinking hot chocolate with homemade chocolate chip cookies, I make mine with white chocolate. :banderas:

Q

Queen Carawelo

There are no single men in London who fit the description so I already know what cuffing season will be like i.e. More of the same:

Looool

The men are usually dumped in spring time so you're not missing out anything.

I love winter. I just hate driving in it. We do carpools at work during winter and sometimes summer.

Lighting candles while wearing fuzzy onesies, drinking hot chocolate with homemade chocolate chip cookies, I make mine with white chocolate. :banderas:

I'm contemplating coming over to Minny to lend you a hand this winter cuffing may or may not be included:meleshame::mjpls:

White hot chocolate :lawd:

Every day of my university career in winter was blessed by Timmy's white hot chocolate :rejoice:

This year they got rid of it:snoop:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Soliiiiiiiid. You're alive.

Word on the street is you're a tall, lanky gangistaar. How am I supposed to get heat from? :mjohreally:

Soliiiiiiiid. You're alive.

Word on the street is you're a tall, lanky gangistaar. How am I supposed to get heat from? :mjohreally:

Abdi was a bit paranoid. I assure you this is not the case :ohno:

I have a relatively bright future and come from a great family I ain't no lanky ass gangbanger :pacspit:

Now where were we... Ah, yes, cuffing season :rejoice:

S

Shamis

haha I noticed that spring is qooq season - the cars with groups of women still in their bhaatis (but with jeans underneath and exposed on purpose, flat shoes, a backward hijab, plastic jewellery + cheap glittery makeup and that's an out of towner from the tuulos further north coming to London for shukaansi) and men with gold teeth ferrying them around is a sight I only see during spring nights.

Believe me you don't want whatever ay soo tufeen. These people are so loose with each other - you can't even tell if they're married or not any more. I don't want any. I'm going to this oday style and marry a miskiin from back home who works for the government.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Abdi was a bit paranoid. I assure you this is not the case :ohno:

I have a relatively bright future and come from a great family I ain't no lanky ass gangbanger :pacspit:

Now where were we... Ah, yes, cuffing season :rejoice:
Good family you say? Are they loaded I mean well off? I'm asking for wall street journal. They want to do a piece on Rich gadabuursi family in Canada.

Ladies and Gentlemen fall is upon us. Where most single people are ready to be in a relationship. Due to the cold weather you will need to hibernate under someone. Since we are Muslim and we will hibernate under our own damn blanket. We need a guy to drive us around, MN snow is dangerous. I love myself too much to drive in snow storms. Mainly Valentine's Day is also approaching I know it's 7 months away but can't a girl prepare herself?

If you don't hear from me, I either got a man or bandit stalked me.

What's your cuffing season plan?

I interpret that Bandit and Idman are working something out :)

haha I noticed that spring is qooq season - the cars with groups of women still in their bhaatis (but with jeans underneath and exposed on purpose, flat shoes, a backward hijab, plastic jewellery + cheap glittery makeup and that's an out of towner from the tuulos further north coming to London for shukaansi) and men with gold teeth ferrying them around is a sight I only see during spring nights.

Believe me you don't want whatever ay soo tufeen. These people are so loose with each other - you can't even tell if they're married or not any more. I don't want any. I'm going to this oday style and marry a miskiin from back home who works for the government.

Shamis, ina-adeer, are you looking for hubby? I am assuming you're rich, by now. You can count on me. Remember it was a great coincidence that you announced you need odey (well, remember I am a younger guy) and I was onto your case already. What a great coincidence! You will not feel any cold in this winter or any future winters to come. Remember I will divide my time between London and Ohio. Of course the only condition is you don't expect me to be around all year-round.

Shamis, ina-adeer, are you looking for hubby? I am assuming you're rich, by now. You can count on me. Remember it was a great coincidence that you announced you need odey (well, remember I am a younger guy) and I was onto your case already. What a great coincidence! You will not feel any cold in this winter or any future winters to come. Remember I will divide my time between London and Ohio. Of course the only condition is you don't expect me to be around all year-round.

Slow down there buddy, isn't she supposed to be atheist and thus aids infested ? :lebronwait:

Slow down there buddy, isn't she supposed to be atheist and thus aids infested ? :lebronwait:

I never said atheists are AIDS-infested, audubillah. The Ciddharta aka SaciidAyaanle aka Indy made that up.

Besides, Shamis is a lady and I wouldn't be so harsh on her. Even when I cross the line and do the unthinkable, I come back to the lady I wronged and put my cimaamad on her. I know when I wrong a woman, and of course do the manly thing even tough I shouldn't have done it in the first place.

Remember a Muslim man can marry a non-Muslim woman. I have a gut feeling Shamis is in the border and can be saved if she is around with the right people. I hope she spends the same amount of time or more on Islam that she spent on those gender studies courses and that crazy stuff that took her out of a border.

Solid and other Muslims,

Twenty-five years of civil war, lawlessness, despair, and being in the diaspora have done their damage. It is really heartbreaking to see the number of Somalis who left Islam and embraced gaalnimo. While they are a still very tiny minority, it is really a worrisome trend. And this trend is only occurring in 2 places: (1) Diaspora; (2) Refugee camps. We, the larger Somali Muslim community, should be asking ourselves how we can reverse this trend. The people who engineered the civil war in Somalia and are still guiding the lawlessness did plan this very well. Their end goal is to change the Somali people's Islamic character. The question that we (Somali Muslims) should be asking ourselves is how do we withstand the pressure and save ourselves and our people from this dangerous path. I hope we do focus on this!

S

Shamis

Gegiroor - If you actively supported Somalis back home with your wealth and energy a lot of people would not be feeling despair. I feel like some of you are pretend Muslims in a way - you don't pass the litmus test besides looking the part and sounding the part. You're all mouth.

S

Shamis

Thank you for the consideration my friend but I need someone from back home - af Soomaali is very important to me. I also don't want someone who has a passport and will go back forth to to the west and faraha ka baxo - ariga iyo kuwaas waxba isma dhaamaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending