Cuck Muse Bihi accepts Farmajo's fake apology

The whole north except for some dhulo sub clans agreed to form an independent country in the north just because isaaqs are the hegemony like they always were in the north and were smart enough to realize the benefits doesn't make it "just isaaqs"
We have built a country up north from scratch and no naive silly union sentiment will change our ambition

farmajo is not just a kacaanist he is actively trying to subotage SL. If it was any other leader doing the same they would have had the same treatment. Failmajo has shown us more than once he is an enemy and if he steps in SL a bullet in where his bidaar use to be.

So you get it. IF we should leave the union our justification should be about why all northern clans should leave. Isaaq and Ciise with a the Samaroon subclan that lives in Itoobiya defeated the regime plus foreign mercenaries and ESPECIALLY PROregime Northerners. We can't justify independence because of IsaaqGenocide when the biggest antiIsaaq proRegimebtribalists are/were Dhulbahante. The justification should be the south never ratifying the State ofSomaliland Law of Union and mistreating the Whole north etc.

My take is screw any proAfweyne Northerners let's find natural allies in the South and build a North-South power sharing structure, declare that the rival government to FGS, get recognized as THE SomaliRepublic maybe first "negotiate" with SOME ekements of the FGS get the IC to say FGS has been absorbed. Or atleast support naturalnallies in the South.

You can't complain about the WRONG people leading the South while ISOLATING the North from the South. SL must back natural allies in the South so another Cheese president doesn't mislead our natural southern allies

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This is the same 'apology' in which the kacaanist said that Siad Barre wasn't qabiiliist and demanded an apology from SNM.
:damn:
It looks like he's laying the groundwork for Farmajo's visit to Hargeisa. Why else would he accept such a garbage apology? I smell raw meat.
:patrice:
It's crazy how you try to turn that statement into something else than it is... I mean Farmajo was denied visiting Hargeisa....
It looks like he's laying the groundwork for Farmajo's visit to Hargeisa. Why else would he accept such a garbage apology? I smell raw meat.

Yet you come to this conclusion???? :williamswtf:

@Crow no offense but you are one of thee dumbest niggas on this forum, you're not capable of understanding somali politics so you make threads like this..

If anyone is a cuck it is indeed Deni, he complains about the FGS stepping on PL toes but he still lets them...

Go to General section:pacspit:

Trending