Cuck Muse Bihi accepts Farmajo's fake apology

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is the same 'apology' in which the kacaanist said that Siad Barre wasn't qabiiliist and demanded an apology from SNM.
:damn:
It looks like he's laying the groundwork for Farmajo's visit to Hargeisa. Why else would he accept such a garbage apology? I smell raw meat.
:patrice:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The speech made it seem like he would have allowed visit, but public outcry was to much.

Thats probably why he was quiet about the meeting in Addis and talks of Hargeisa meet, to take in public opinion.

The speech made it seem like he would have allowed visit, but public outcry was to much.

Thats probably why he was quiet about the meeting in Addis and talks of Hargeisa meet, to take in public opinion.
That's what i was thinking he tested the waters and his people would not allow it.

Farmaajo gave a fake apology so Biixi returned with a fake acceptance :manny:

You missed the part where he said Farmaajo is the worst enemy of SL since Afweyne :mjpls:

Apology accepted. Time to talk :nvjpqts:

Mudane @kickz
Muuse is growing on me kkk
He's showing political savviness.

We have to give the guy time laakiin this is too much pressure, I mean for the mujahids sake he has to sell this sheeko to the regular @DRACO 's of this world

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Farmaajo gave a fake apology so Biixi returned with a fake acceptance :manny:

You missed the part where he said Farmaajo is the worst enemy of SL since Afweyne :mjpls:
bro faarmajo was odered by nobel "peace" prize junky abo abiy to apologies. He is treating farmaajo like a kid and these N&N losers are eating it up

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I dont support farmaajo but that apology was a smart move. He will soon be the first president to step foot in hargeisa since siad barre and if he pulls that off then he would most likely get voted in for a second term. Genius move i'll give him that.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It's very clear that Bihi would of accepted the offer to visit Hargeisa if it was not for the public outcry. Why else would he accept the apology over the Isaaq genocide? He knows very well the public would not stand with letting medaxweyn of Somalia step foot in the same soil their family members perished in three decades ago, the wounds are still fresh in people's minds. However, I do wish for him to visit Hargeisa. Relations between Isaaq and the rest of Somalia should be reconstructed. We are brothers in both faith and blood therefore we should heal the wounds that have been exposed to the air for far too long.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's very clear that Bihi would of accepted the offer to visit Hargeisa if it was not for the public outcry. Why else would he accept the apology over the Isaaq genocide? He knows very well the public would not stand with letting medaxweyn of Somalia step foot in the same soil their family members perished in three decades ago, the wounds are still fresh in people's minds. However, I do wish for him to visit Hargeisa. Relations between Isaaq and the rest of Somalia should be reconstructed. We are brothers in both faith and blood therefore we should heal the wounds that have been exposed to the air for far too long.
@AarHawd_7

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

No way jose bro never we don’t need any relationship with them. Somalinimo is dead somalinimo only brought us death and destruction. Maybe if they recognize Sland, things would be possible but anything before that we are enemies. I’d rather welcome Netanyahu than farmaajo

bro faarmajo was odered by nobel "peace" prize junky abo abiy to apologies. He is treating farmaajo like a kid and these N&N losers are eating it up

I dont support farmaajo but that apology was a smart move. He will soon be the first president to step foot in hargeisa since siad barre and if he pulls that off then he would most likely get voted in for a second term. Genius move i'll give him that.

No way jose bro never we don’t need any relationship with them. Somalinimo is dead somalinimo only brought us death and destruction. Maybe if they recognize Sland, things would be possible but anything before that we are enemies. I’d rather welcome Netanyahu than farmaajo

Some language discipline is needed.

Let's remember WHY Southern President Cheese is an enemy or unwelcome guest, IF he is, after his remarks about 80s

It's because of his affiliation with, and affinity for, Afweyne/Afweynism, not because he is the southern president. ProUSC patriotic President of the South would NOT be an enemy because USC were proliberation.

Don't say Isaaq has beef with the WHOLE south because of Afweyne. Just the proAfweyne factions and DON'T justify the North's Independence because of IsaaqGenocide since that will mean proAfweyne clans have no reason to join Isaaq.

If you don't support the union, atleast don't become the caricature, imagined by Southerners, saying WAA NALA XAASUUQAY KOLKA WAAN GOOSANAY. We should say we defeated Afweyne and we will rebuild the SomaliRepublic or we we declare independence because the WHOLE north deserves independence not just Isaaq

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bitterness is not going to resolve anything sxb.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
not just Isaaq
The whole north except for some dhulo sub clans agreed to form an independent country in the north just because isaaqs are the hegemony like they always were in the north and were smart enough to realize the benefits doesn't make it "just isaaqs"
We have built a country up north from scratch and no naive silly union sentiment will change our ambition

farmajo is not just a kacaanist he is actively trying to subotage SL. If it was any other leader doing the same they would have had the same treatment. Failmajo has shown us more than once he is an enemy and if he steps in SL a bullet in where his bidaar use to be.

Some language discipline is needed.

Let's remember WHY Southern President Cheese is an enemy or unwelcome guest, IF he is, after his remarks about 80s

It's because of his affiliation with, and affinity for, Afweyne/Afweynism, not because he is the southern president. ProUSC patriotic President of the South would NOT be an enemy because USC were proliberation.

Don't say Isaaq has beef with the WHOLE south because of Afweyne. Just the proAfweyne factions and DON'T justify the North's Independence because of IsaaqGenocide since that will mean proAfweyne clans have no reason to join Isaaq.

If you don't support the union, atleast don't become the caricature, imagined by Southerners, saying WAA NALA XAASUUQAY KOLKA WAAN GOOSANAY. We should say we defeated Afweyne and we will rebuild the SomaliRepublic or we we declare independence because the WHOLE north deserves independence not just Isaaq

Nobody in the north wants it except one clan. Don’t you guys see that.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Wow Oromo rat Abiy is really controlling Somali politics fully. He made his lover Failmaajo apologize to his secret lover Muse handaraab , but the old guy still won’t allow Abiys boyfriend to make an igu sawir trip to Hargeisa :damn::damn:

N&N fail. Failmaajos Reer Abti are Dhulos right? That must be why he is prostituting himself, and his clan specifically Qulle Nation aka Gaajo Marehan have Habashi fetish specifically so when you add Dhulo prostituting + Marehan Habashi fetish = Failmaajo being pimped around Addis :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts