CUBAN PRISONER QUESTIONED BY PRESS IN OGADEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsin:

You might hate the truth about more than 1 cuban soldier was captured in 1977, you tried to escape it by providing very poor sources and even going as far as saying that they were somalis with makeup on pretending ro be cubans

The information is clear, the picture shows three somalis dressed as Cuban soldiers. If you dont want to accept the fact, this is not my problem

Dont forget Cuba,Soviet Union, South Yemen and Ethiopia defeated Somalia in 1978 and destroyed Greater Somalia dream, this is another true fact.
No the information is not clear, as a matter of fact i say that your information is a propaganda directed to this very picture that was taken, made by a butthurt cuban like yourself...hell i even think you made that story up.

Who would believe you saying they are somalis with makeup on? a goat wouldn't believe you.

We don't care that multiple nations destroyed us, what we care about most is that we humiliated a 3000 year old empire that had been supplied by western nations for decades.

What we care about is that they were so badly in need of foreign assistance to stand against us.

What we care about is that we were 80 km away from capturing their capital addis ababa.

What we care about is that their monkey president mengistu ran away from the country during the invasion in 1977 to seek help from moscow.

30k cuban footsoldiers and pilots, libyan forces along with south yemenis footsoldiers and 1500 soviet union military advisors.

Fidel Castro admired our fighting skills, he said there has never been such cooperation between him and soviet union EVER! not even in latin america.

Marsin:

No the information is not clear, as a matter of fact i say that your information is a propaganda directed to this very picture that was taken, made by a butthurt cuban like yourself...hell i even think you made that story up.

I dont care if you believe me or not, but the reality is Somalia could only capture one Cuban. This is fact. Suppose, you are right and Somalia captured 4, 30,100 or 200 Cuban soldiers. Did these numbers change the outcome of the war?

30k cuban footsoldiers and pilots, libyan forces along with south yemenis footsoldiers and 1500 soviet union military advisors.

Cuba only sent 15,000 men to Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending