CUBAN PRISONER QUESTIONED BY PRESS IN OGADEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20180210-132200.jpg

Captured cuban soldiers in Mogadishu.

The picture is false, they are somalis. The Cuban POW is in Cuba now

Check out this information about the picture:

The 1977-1978 Ogaden War

Original caption: A large rally in support of General Siad Barre is headed by three Somalians dressed as Cuban prisoners in reference to Cuba's support for Ethiopia's claims over the disputed Ogaden region.

Stock Photo ID:0000164120-001

Date Photographed:February 28, 1978

Model Released:No Release

Property Released:No Release

Photographer:Henri Bureau

Credit:© Henri Bureau/Sygma/Corbis

License Type:Rights Managed (RM)

Category:Historical

Collection:Sygma

"it was an emotional,blood-curdling moment, but like so many other things in Mogadishu, it turned out not to be real. The three terrified soldiers turned out to be actors artfully disguised with theatrical make up to lighten the tone of their skin. "They were just men made up to look like Cubans to show the workers a little drama", said an embarrassed government spokesman who was himself initially fooled by the appearance of the Cubans".

The pictute is not false its clear as f*ck.

You said he was the only cuban soldier caught and i brought proof that we caught more than 1.

Does these look somalis to you?.

Dear Marsin:

I think you dont undertand English.

The 1977-1978 Ogaden War

Original caption: A large rally in support of General Siad Barre is headed by three Somalians dressed as Cuban prisoners

Three somalis dressed as Cubans. I have shown you proofs that these POW are not cubans. I dont care if you dont want to accept the fact.

Does these look somalis to you?.

This is not the important questions here, the important issue here is I have tha name of the photographer and the details of the picture and all them support my view. If you dont agree with my opinion, you can show me sources that prove my mistake.

I dont understand why Somalis can not talk about 1977 without insulting other people. I have never insulted anyone here.

@antonio i think you need glasses and have a couple of looks at the picture, in no way are they actors nor do they have any makeup on.

These are real cuban pows.

But the record of the picture say something different. The record say they are somalis.

But suppose they are Cubans, this picture does not change the outcome of the Ogaden War.

But the record of the picture say something different. The record say they are somalis.

But suppose they are Cubans, this picture does not change the outcome of the Ogaden War.
You might hate the truth about more than 1 cuban soldier was captured in 1977, you tried to escape it by providing very poor sources and even going as far as saying that they were somalis with makeup on pretending ro be cubans.

I won and you lost, now swallow it comprende?:trumpsmirk:

Marsin:

You might hate the truth about more than 1 cuban soldier was captured in 1977, you tried to escape it by providing very poor sources and even going as far as saying that they were somalis with makeup on pretending ro be cubans

The information is clear, the picture shows three somalis dressed as Cuban soldiers. If you dont want to accept the fact, this is not my problem

Dont forget Cuba,Soviet Union, South Yemen and Ethiopia defeated Somalia in 1978 and destroyed Greater Somalia dream, this is another true fact.

Marsin:

You might hate the truth about more than 1 cuban soldier was captured in 1977, you tried to escape it by providing very poor sources and even going as far as saying that they were somalis with makeup on pretending ro be cubans

The information is clear, the picture shows three somalis dressed as Cuban soldiers. If you dont want to accept the fact, this is not my problem

Dont forget Cuba,Soviet Union, South Yemen and Ethiopia defeated Somalia in 1978 and destroyed Greater Somalia dream, this is another true fact.
Two of my relatives died in the Ogaden war. Large hordes of Cubans were executed . I will post pics from the album tmrw

Large hordes of Cubans were executed . I will post pics from the album tmrw

I would like to see the pictures, but even if you have these pictures, these pictures will not change the reality: Somalia was defeated by Cuba and Soviet Union.

Large hordes of Cubans were executed . I will post pics from the album tmrw

I would like to see the pictures, but even if you have these pictures, these pictures will not change the reality: Somalia was defeated by Cuba and Soviet Union.
All your threads are concerning Cuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.