Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh its already reached 3M marketcap.. im trying to catch presales or under 1M marketcap shitcoins

:wow1:

hop on it fam, devs JUST finished an ama on youtube showed their faces and everything, already has 2 semi-successful projects in banana finance and vanci finance. i got in at 2mil market cap, jumped to 4 then down to 3.5 now, I'd SHOCKED if it doesn't hit 100mil within a month or two (max)

hop on it fam, devs JUST finished an ama on youtube showed their faces and everything, already has 2 semi-successful projects in banana finance and vanci finance. i got in at 2mil market cap, jumped to 4 then down to 3.5 now, I'd SHOCKED if it doesn't hit 100mil within a month or two (max)

Gonna do more research on it and try catch dips

Need to maximise these shitcoin gains.. already got rugged on a few cause i was lazy watching the charts

:jcoleno:

Gonna do more research on it and try catch dips

Need to maximise these shitcoin gains.. already got rugged on a few cause i was lazy watching the charts

:jcoleno:

Same saxiib, for every 10 I get in, I takes loses on 6 to 8, but the 2 that do hit........
mjlit2.png

Shit bitstamp has some DeFi shitcoins.

Aave looks tempting. Looks like it will break out of a multi-month range.

But on April 15th it scammed with a fake out, not sure. 🤔

I like aave, it was one of the first coins I've had solid gains on, shit takes me back :wow:

i use to go :krs::krs::krs: everytime it would go up 10$, now I'm unphazed by anything that's not minimum 2x, and unimpressed by anything that's not minimum 10x, the curse of meme coins saxiib :mjkkk:

Same saxiib, for every 10 I get in, I takes loses on 6 to 8, but the 2 that do hit........View attachment 183028

I was a baby whale on some shitcoin got in under 1m market cap was holding trillions of it 5xd my initial 400 quickly was looking to pull out quickly so i can diversify into ZIL and XDC got greedy thought nah let me see if i can 10x, had chance to pull out at resistance levels then all sudden one day dirty rug market cap went to the thousands :yloezpe: only managed to scrape back like 60 dollars

:ohlord:

I was a baby whale on some shitcoin got in under 1m market cap was holding trillions of it 5xd my initial 400 quickly was looking to pull out quickly so i can diversify into ZIL and XDC got greedy thought nah let me see if i can 10x, had chance to pull out at resistance levels then all sudden one day dirty rug market cap went to the thousands :yloezpe: only managed to scrape back like 60 dollars

:ohlord:

rugpulls hurt like a , the worse ones for me is when a project is legit, no scam or anything, renounced contract and locked liquitity for a year +, presale goes well, first few hours are mashallah, then some fud army comes in, and they are investors and they fund their own shit to the ground and it's almost always sanjeets walahi this shit made me dislike these niggas even more:birdman:

Apollo

VIP
I want to short BTC here, but I am too chicken to short up only cryptos.

Shorting stocks is so much more comfy. Shorting cryptos will give you nightmares about being rekt the next day.

rugpulls hurt like a *****, the worse ones for me is when a project is legit, no scam or anything, renounced contract and locked liquitity for a year +, presale goes well, first few hours are mashallah, then some fud army comes in, and they are investors and they fund their own shit to the ground and it's almost always sanjeets walahi this shit made me dislike these niggas even more:birdman:

Bro i realised after my 3rd rug that locked liqudity and doxxed devs don't mean shit imagine i got rugged on a token with a doxxed dev

:russ:

It always makes me laugh when they delete their websites and telegrams after the rug

Bro i realised after my 3rd rug that locked liqudity and doxxed devs don't mean shit imagine i got rugged on a token with a doxxed dev

:russ:

It always makes me laugh when they delete their websites and telegrams after the rug

:mugshotman::damn::damn::damn::damn:

the worse is when you're laughing but you're furious as f*ck, the telegram/website delete is funny but infuriating, last one that did that to me was this one called Watah :mjcry:

:mugshotman::damn::damn::damn::damn:

the worse is when you're laughing but you're furious as f*ck, the telegram/website delete is funny but infuriating, last one that did that to me was this one called Watah :mjcry:

The funniest one for me was a token called Hellokitty locked liquidity and everything i thought interesting let me chuck quick 100 at it .. got in under 500k mcap price was fluctuating literally 24 hours later rugged twitter and website gone haha scraped back 30 dollars

:mjlol:

These shitcoins are exhausting man money can be made from it but you gotta be on point and never get greedy

The funniest one for me was a token called Hellokitty locked liquidity and everything i thought interesting let me chuck quick 100 at it .. got in under 500k mcap price was fluctuating literally 24 hours later rugged haha scraped back 30 dollars

:mjlol:

These shitcoins are exhausting man money can be made from it but you gotta be on point and never get greedy

I've aged more within these last 3-4 month than last 3-4 years fam :wowsweat:

I've aged more within these last 3-4 month than last 3-4 years fam :wowsweat:

Makes me appreciate my utility/fundamental coins nothing but gains from them especially HOT and ADA im a bit annoyed for missing out on Bitorrent though saw that crazy cheap didnt get in could of 50x if i bought in and pulled out at its ATH it reached recently

:deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending