Cryptocurrency market trends II

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
f*ck no

Pump and dump influencer coin

Edit; Honestly It might be a good pickup when its down 90% . Apparently the creators are using it for their metaverse project
It's a normal token there's nothing special about it it's not serious it's more like a pump and dump.

Apollo

VIP
I am only scalp trading from now on. Hodling has become too dangerous with all this geopolitical risks. Basically only trading intra-day from now on and sleeping in fiat.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@Apollo you bullish again? Bitcoin is in a buy zone based of technical
1648071137456.png

Apollo

VIP
@JohnCena

It is looking bullish indeed, but I am sticking to intra-day trading only for now. I mainly did bullish intra-day trades.

Altcoins have been volatile again. That's nice.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Apollo is effed I heard EU regulations are gonna severely restrict crypto. Seems like canada was just the beginning.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Moonbeam looking real good right now. Glad I bought the bottom. Getting paid next week and gonna dump more into it.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena @TekNiKo @kickz

I caught a portion of the moonbeam pump, but have been in fiat again due to market weakness.

Crypto markets are very uncertain at the moment. Best to do small swing trades only with short term targets and not perma-hodl.
imma just keep buying dips and hold for moonbeam. I really believe in this project.

Trending