Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz newbies like me will get burned bad now I know not to invest in shitcoins :kendrickcry:

Memecoins should never be more than 5/10% of your portfolio, and always pull 50% of profits every time they 5 to 10x.

Should pull out or wait, I made a good sum from looping, but that sum is vanishing get out or what?View attachment 206996

Depends if you are longterm holder, or just trying to swing it.

Memecoins should never be more than 5/10% of your portfolio, and always pull 50% of profits every time they 5 to 10x.

Depends if you are longterm holder, or just trying to swing it.
100% here :trumpsmirk:
well at least of my trades, already tethered up, trying to turn 2-3 bnb, and a 0.5eth into 100bnb and 100eth :westbrookswag:

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 9.23.34 AM.png

:mjswag::mjswag::mjswag:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
They are making alot of noise, hopefully the got Gensler ie Mr Burns blessing

kaud5x5ebm771.jpg
isnt there another sec meeting coming soon around december? Pretty sure hes going to add more regulations and rulesets. Will bring it down.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Up 1.5k from 4$ now f*ck mental health lmfao:krs:
The high is incredible when you see your pocket change wild out :banderas:
goood fucking shit. Im happy for u man. Just don't get addicted and pool the profits into serious projects.

Trust me, I've been there. Its easy to get addicted to this shit and lose it all.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
How CRO’s ecosystem? Do they have any native tokens, like the pangolin to avax, or pancake swap to bnb, spookyswap to fantom etc

I missed out on all three I mentioned, usually the farms early on are wild and you get crazy profits
They just released Cronos mainnet and released several diff coins like Cronos and other diff coins. Will be massive.

Get a bag dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts