Crypto markets

Tukraq

VIP
You're right. It's a digital asset. Which means its better then all the other cryptocurrencies.
sxb its literally worthless centralized and damn near a scam as the owners can devalue it, also it was mainly for trading across banks as a centralized crypto, sadly banks cut out the middle man leaving xrp high an dry, digital assets are practically worthless anyways now that google cracked quantum computing

Bohol

VIP
I think those days are over or perhaps there will be one last mega bull run somewhere down the line but who knows when. It is random.

Chainlink did over 20x in 7 months just this year. :banderas:

December 2018 - 0.20

upload_2019-10-26_0-10-3.png

June 30 2019 - 4.05
upload_2019-10-26_0-11-57.png

dr.leorio

death\emitter
sxb its literally worthless centralized and damn near a scam as the owners can devalue it, also it was mainly for trading across banks as a centralized crypto, sadly banks cut out the middle man leaving xrp high an dry, digital assets are practically worthless anyways now that google cracked quantum computing

It's not centralized when most of the census protocol nodes are not owned by Ripple. However Bitcoin is centralized since most of the hash power comes from 3 mining pools in communist China!

Ripple has over 200 confirmed production contracts with banks and financial instutions that will utlize XRP, including Moneygram, American Express and Santander Bank.

Bro Quantum Computing will work ALONGSIDE digital assets. Please remember, Google Ventures provided 30% angel investment money to create Ripple lol they're basically the same company.

Tukraq

VIP
It's not centralized when most of the census protocol nodes are not owned by Ripple. However Bitcoin is centralized since most of the hash power comes from 3 mining pools in communist China!

Ripple has over 200 confirmed production contracts with banks and financial instutions that will utlize XRP, including Moneygram, American Express and Santander Bank.

Bro Quantum Computing will work ALONGSIDE digital assets. Please remember, Google Ventures provided 30% angel investment money to create Ripple lol they're basically the same company.
quantum computing won't stay in only googles hands, the days of encryption and digital assets are over

dr.leorio

death\emitter
quantum computing won't stay in only googles hands, the days of encryption and digital assets are over

You're right about 99% of digital assets dying on the wayside and going to 0 but XRP is special. It will blast off to the moon and unfortunately you'll be missing out.

Either way I wish you the best of luck sxb

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Niggas! advise me. How can i turn 1k into 10k?
Don't gamble your money away on crypto it's a fool's game. Put a percentage of your investment in it depending on how much you want to be able to lose and not feel bad about it. The only ones that make money in crypto right now are the developers and whales.

Tukraq

VIP
Don't gamble your money away on crypto it's a fool's game. Put a percentage of your investment in it depending on how much you want to be able to lose and not feel bad about it. The only ones that make money in crypto right now are the developers and whales.
scared money don't make none

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
People. Crypto is the best and easiest way of gaining money!!!

I wish I went back to it!
I brought Bitcoin back in April 2017, back when it was £940
Sold it during the rush of December 2017, when it reached £15,000
Now that was a return of 440%
Easy return!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
People. Crypto is the best and easiest way of gaining money!!!

I wish I went back to it!
I brought Bitcoin back in April 2017, back when it was £940
Sold it during the rush of December 2017, when it reached £15,000
Now that was a return of 440%
Easy return!
Which ones would you recommend buying now?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Which ones would you recommend buying now?
Ethereum is looking good with a 6.09% rise the past 24 Hours
If you have the money, its always going to be Bitcoin
TRON, which in my eyes is a underdog, with a 20% increase is one to watch for!
It may be worth nothing, but so was bitcoin!
I see it as a major gamble though, it has good % rise, but the risk of it going down is unexceptionally high!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Weird how banks could block crypto currency projects while working on developing their own.

It's been 5 years and they still haven't come up with anything groundbreaking.

If they left it to startups we could've already reached the moon by now.

Trending

Latest posts